Anyone from the UK?

They’d better not write any new material.

In fact, I’d be happy if they didn’t play anything post-What’s the Story.

I still maintain that their B-sides album remains their second best, after Definitely Maybe.

My dad is a big music fan, he plays the guitar (amazingly well) so grew up listening to his music. I was two when Definitely Maybe came out.

It must have been a great time. Britpop and being a teenage. I would have loved to have seen Oasis in their early days.
Honestly it really was brilliant. Everything felt so exciting! There was always something new happening. Of course once the big labels figured out what was profitable the genre was done to absolute death but for a few years it was really interesting.
Plus pre social media too so no records of my terrible dancing

The 90s was a great time for British music. Lots of good stuff being made outside the Britpop scene too.

Listening to Radiohead’s OK Computer for the first time was certainly memorable.

I enjoyed the bloke on the radio yesterday who, when asked if he would try and get Oasis tickets, said...

"Yeah! I'd pay anything, me! Anything! Thousands even. Three Hundred."

Morning!
Great news about the angry brothers coming together. Hope they grew a little wisdom with age, and carry on. Hopefully its not ALL about the money.

Edit: Personally more a Pearl Jam addict, but got a few albums of Oasis on the shelf.

Back