Anyone from the UK?

They can indeed! One of our regular crew is a female body builder..... the way she throws those bins around is a sight to behold. Not that I've ever watched or anything.....
That would be enough to have me starting wistfully at bin collections

Doubtful.
It's not Pam Anderson in Baywatch slo mo running with perfect hair and buoyant boobs.

Its a half asleep middle aged woman in pyjamas and slippers awkwardly carrying boxes full of junk to the front gate
To be honest, you half asleep in pyjamas is more sexy than Pam Anderson in her Baywatch era...

Have you seen Pam Anderson lately though? She looks gorgeous with no make up!

It's really refreshing to see women embracing their natural selves, rather than using 101 products to create a caricature of themselves. I think they look more beautiful and alluring the less make up they wear.
I like faces. Wrinkles, laughter lines, dimples, freckles. All so interesting.

And it's really sad how talented, famous women feel like they have to remove or hide anything unique about how they look.
Nicole Kidman is a good example. She is a very talented actress and was naturally stunning but she can't move her face anymore because of all the work she's had done.

Morning, all! I thought that was autumn off to a roaring start with storms and then fog, but it seems like we might get a day or two more of sun.

I like faces. Wrinkles, laughter lines, dimples, freckles. All so interesting.

And it's really sad how talented, famous women feel like they have to remove or hide anything unique about how they look.
Nicole Kidman is a good example. She is a very talented actress and was naturally stunning but she can't move her face anymore because of all the work she's had done.
Helen Mirren is a great example of a woman who has aged like a fine wine

Last edited:
Doubtful.
It's not Pam Anderson in Baywatch slo mo running with perfect hair and buoyant boobs.

Its a half asleep middle aged woman in pyjamas and slippers awkwardly carrying boxes full of junk to the front gate

To be honest, you half asleep in pyjamas is more sexy than Pam Anderson in her Baywatch era...

Have you seen Pam Anderson lately though? She looks gorgeous with no make up!
Pam Anderson never did anything for me really - probably too "plastic" - but Alexandra Paul did ... and Erika Eleniak in that birthday cake scene (although I think she'd had some cosmetic assistance)

I'm all for a middle aged (are you sure Rosie?) woman in her PJs now :love:

Back