Anyone from the UK?

Pam Anderson never did anything for me really - probably too "plastic" - but Alexandra Paul did ... and Erika Eleniak in that birthday cake scene (although I think she'd had some cosmetic assistance)

I'm all for a middle aged (are you sure Rosie?) woman in her PJs now :love:
Nicole Eggert for me... she was just so... fit 🥵

Glad the holiday is going well... i'm off to the fjords soon.

I swam in the sea yesterday! The water was warm and salty. I’ve eaten my body weight in fish and washed it down with cold beer.

Our landlord here showed me how to make sourdough rye bread with a 100 year old sourdough starter.

Enjoy the run up to your fjords trip!

Nicole Eggert for me... she was just so... fit 🥵
Have to say I would never have considered using the words Pamela Anderson and Natural in the same sentence, but I never saw what the fuss was about and wasn't a fan.

I do think I must have been living under a rock in that era though. Are the other ladies mentioned thespians of note?

Have to say I would never have considered using the words Pamela Anderson and Natural in the same sentence, but I never saw what the fuss was about and wasn't a fan.

I do think I must have been living under a rock in that era though. Are the other ladies mentioned thespians of note?
When you say "thespians" ... they might have done a few other TV and film roles but they apparently have also done "adult" movies

And obviously there are thousands of fake videos and images out there

Very quiet in here this afternoon ... are you all hibernating?

I would put my heating on but I'm about £500 down on income now :oops:
I think the biscuits ran out.

I was going to ask if you could get some in, but in the circumstances ...........

I just blagged £314 back from my energy company to go towards my party time fund.

Back