Anyone from the UK?

Another beautiful day yesterday. The Management and I had a day out travelling over the border into the western Lake District. Stopped in Keswick and walked a little around Derwent Water. No hills as she can’t cope with them so pretty relaxing. Followed it by lunch in a cafe, baked potatoes with fillings, and a walk around the farmers market. I resisted the c temptation of buying another knitted woollen jumper despite the bargain prices. So here are some pics from England this time.

Attachments

• IMG_2016-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2016-compressed.jpeg
    359.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2014-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2014-compressed.jpeg
    391.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2015-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2015-compressed.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 4
Another beautiful day yesterday. The Management and I had a day out travelling over the border into the western Lake District. Stopped in Keswick and walked a little around Derwent Water. No hills as she can’t cope with them so pretty relaxing. Followed it by lunch in a cafe, baked potatoes with fillings, and a walk around the farmers market. I resisted the c temptation of buying another knitted woollen jumper despite the bargain prices. So here are some pics from England this time.
Beautiful. I was in the lakes a few weeks ago.

Morning. Oslo calling.

First task, find breakfast
God Morgen!
Used to visit Sandefjord, Haugesund, Bergen and Tromsø regularly myself for work in the 2010s

Not the 2910s as I originally said befor editing this post ‘cause that would require a TARDIS and sharing next week’s lottery numbers with you lot.

Last edited:
God Morgen!
Used to visit Sandefjord, Haugesund, Bergen and Tromsø regularly myself for work in the 2010s

Not the 2910s as I originally said befor editing this post ‘cause that would require a TARDIS and sharing next week’s lottery numbers with you lot.
I normally go further north, but decided to explore the capital... Lovely day yesterday, then chucked it down!

Hoping today is ok, otherwise I'll just have to eat cake.

I normally go further north, but decided to explore the capital... Lovely day yesterday, then chucked it down!

Hoping today is ok, otherwise I'll just have to eat cake.
It’s a really great country. One of the few work destinations I used to actively find reason to have to go to.

Just the beer is so bloody expensive and my company had a one drink expenses policy. Didn’t know whether to drink it or worship it!

Back