Anyone from the UK?

Morning all. Routine blood test and new specs day today. But getting older is better that the alternative!😊
Bloody vampires. I have those, last time I had a novice, she couldn't find a vein, tried both arms, eventually took it out of the back of my hand..still they have to learn somehow, better me than someone who'd get testy. Every year they send me a text saying my lipids are high with links to videos on Statins. My readings have been the same for the last five years, so I'll live with them, or maybe not.

Bloody vampires. I have those, last time I had a novice, she couldn't find a vein, tried both arms, eventually took it out of the back of my hand..still they have to learn somehow, better me than someone who'd get testy. Every year they send me a text saying my lipids are high with links to videos on Statins. My readings have been the same for the last five years, so I'll live with them, or maybe not.
It was my favourite Polish phlebotomist today, she just whistles and suddenly my blood’s in her tube 😳

mondays do suck! weekend seems to go so fast these days, i remeber when they used to last forever!
Actually, as I get older weekends come round so fast! However, I’m retired now so one day is like another to me. Don’t get me wrong - I love being retired and fill my days with all kinds of activities. Some more printable than others - well, on this thread, anyway! 😁

Back