Anyone from the UK?

some people make stuff up here... sadly, i am not clever enough to do that, otherwise i would be stealing photos of hot people and posting as my own and going around bragging and pretending i am amazing.

for the hard of googling, the Fundacion Euskadi is a cycling team from Euskal Herria (Basque Country) and they are sponsored by Euskaltel, a Basque phone company and their colour is bright orange.

now, back to your usual programming.

some people make stuff up here... sadly, i am not clever enough to do that, otherwise i would be stealing photos of hot people and posting as my own and going around bragging and pretending i am amazing.

for the hard of googling, the Fundacion Euskadi is a cycling team from Euskal Herria (Basque Country) and they are sponsored by Euskaltel, a Basque phone company and their colour is bright orange.

I think your orange matches the Glasgow subway.

Thank you very much.

Back