Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

here are a couple of pics of my legs for those who like…

Recent
Recent 2 = Riding a friend in his hotel room…he requested black thigh highs and boots. Any other fans of this look?
My husband saw these boots in my closet and has asked me to wear them ever since. I have refused. He told me it was a waste of money if I am never going to wear them. Little does he know I wear them all the time when he’s out of town on business.
Fantastic! 😍

In the mood to answer any questions about my stories…which is your favorite and what would you like to know? Link is in my signature below.
I read and enjoyed the Is that a Vibrator? story. Did you really find and use her toy?

And about First Threesome - when was your next threesome and who with? Did you do anything different with them than with your first two MFM lovers?

Nice stories.

Yes I did find and use her vibrator… I used it every Sunday when they were in church. Thought I died and gone to heaven…lol
I have had several threesomes over the years. Went to a party at my gf’s bf’s place and spent the night, didn’t realize other guys were spending the night also…I have a story about that

Yes I did find and use her vibrator… I used it every Sunday when they were in church. Thought I died and gone to heaven…lol
I have had several threesomes over the years. Went to a party at my gf’s bf’s place and spent the night, didn’t realize other guys were spending the night also…I have a story about that
Can't wait for this story.

Did it give you a kinky thrill knowing who's it was, as who was also using it, or was it just a handy toy?

When did you buy your own? Or did her vibe "find" it's way into your suitcase when you moved out?

the stories and pictures are great. I will read more of them

Back