Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

here are a couple of pics of my legs for those who like…

Recent
Recent 2 = Riding a friend…he requested black thigh highs and boots. Any other fans of this look?
My husband saw these boots in my closet and has asked me to wear them ever since. I have refused. He told me it was a waste of money if I am never going to wear them. Little does he know I wear them all the time when he’s out of town on business.
Very hot. I like to reach down and grab those heels fir a little leverage.

Recent
Recent 2 = Riding a friend in his hotel room…he requested black thigh highs and boots. Any other fans of this look?
My husband saw these boots in my closet and has asked me to wear them ever since. I have refused. He told me it was a waste of money if I am never going to wear them. Little does he know I wear them all the time when he’s out of town on business.
I certainly enjoy the look on you! That's quite a lucky friend you're riding

Recent
Recent 2 = Riding a friend in his hotel room…he requested black thigh highs and boots. Any other fans of this look?
Killer legs and looks like sexy feet too! Bonus!

Well I imagine it was an experience that really made you think and of course changed your feelings about us older guys ;)

Recent
Fuck that second one and the story with it are so hot, you're gorgeous!

Recent
Great legs and those boots are so hot

I cannot believe I only found your thread today- some really hot pics (riding him in those boots 🥵)

I can’t wait to have time to read some of your stories

Recent
Wow! He is so lucky! Wish I could be the one you are riding. Were you riding him bareback? Did he cum inside you?

Back