Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

I am adding links to all my stories and related pictures to this first page for easy access. Pictures are all of me during different stages of my life.
I do hope you read and rate my stories as well as enjoy my pictures. Feel free to follow me and ask me questions or comment. I will try to respond to all as long as you are respectful. Thank you and enjoy.

You can find all my true stories here:
All Aprils Stories

Here is the list of a few stories with pictures. I have tried to arrange them in chronological order.

1. Lost Virginity story and Picture

2. Boys From the Mall story and In Trouble ;

3. The QB makes a Play story and Picture- At park. ; Pic2

4. The Naughty Babysitter story and Babysitting Pictures

5. First Bi Experience plus

6. Family Secrets story and My Mother

7. My BF’s Father had Eyes for Me story and Pic 1 ; Pic 2; Pic3

8. My First Threesome (MFM) story and pictures Outfit1 ; Outfit2 ; Taken

9. Vacation Story and

10. Taken by my Fiancé's Brother story and Pictures

11. Pantyhose Crazy Switch and Pantyhose pictures

12. Husbands Fantasy Story and Wendy1 ; Wendy2 ; Wendy3 ; Wendy4; Wendy 5

13. Aunt April - Part 1 and Aunt April - Part 2 with pics Auntie1 ; Aunti2 ;Auntie3

14. Almost Caught and link to Almost Caught pictures

15. Threesome Story and Threesome album.

16. Vacation Bliss Story and pictures Me riding Carolines Husband ; Caroline ; Caroline2 ; Pleasing

17. Stranger at the Mall storyand Stranger at the Mall album

18. Get Out of Jail Pass. And pictures My ass 1 ; My ass 2 ;

Pictures of my ass over the years Album- Ass Pictures
Pictures of my Legs
Great thread -- I've seen nothing like it!

Here is a short story.

I have always gotten very wet when fooling around. I thought it was just normal. I use to soak my panties all the time which was actually a bit embarrassing. I talking about my panties being dripping wet.

Years later in my mid thirties a guy was fingering me in his fancy car. He was relentless…had me orgasm over and over…he would not stop…Then without warning I unexpectedly squirted all over the dash and his leather seats. Streams of fluid came out of me and shot up everywhere. I was horrified. That was the first time I ever squirted.

My friend loved it until he saw the mess. After our encounter he had to take his car in for detailing before his wife noticed.

After that I slowly experimented and realized I could squirt. Over time and much masturbation (Practise) I was learned how to control it. I made the decision not to tell my husband. To this day he has no clue that I can squirt…I save it for my men.

https://ibb.co/vXvsR5G

Here is a short story.

I have always gotten very wet when fooling around. I thought it was just normal. I use to soak my panties all the time which was actually a bit embarrassing. I talking about my panties being dripping wet.

Years later in my mid thirties a guy was fingering me in his fancy car. He was relentless…had me orgasm over and over…he would not stop…Then without warning I unexpectedly squirted all over the dash and his leather seats. Streams of fluid came out of me and shot up everywhere. I was horrified. That was the first time I ever squirted.

My friend loved it until he saw the mess. After our encounter he had to take his car in for detailing before his wife noticed.

After that I slowly experimented and realized I could squirt. Over time and much masturbation (Practise) I was learned how to control it. I made the decision not to tell my husband. To this day he has no clue that I can squirt…I save it for my men.

I find it incredibly sexy that you no doubt keep your husband satisfied but save so much of your sexuality for your own enjoyment and not his.

Here is a short story.

I do love a good squirter 😜

I've been loving your stories, just found them and they've very well written and erotic. Looking forward to reading more x

Here is a short story.

Super hot photo. Cock is out and I'm jacking off to all that sexy squirt mess you made. Wish it had been all over my face and open mouth, so I could lick your quivering pussy lips and suck on that rock hard clitty.

Here is a short story.

I'd love to try that out with you... ;)

Here is a short story.

Men? How many do you have in the queue?

Back