Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

April would you ever consider doing an audio story?
Thought has crossed my mind but not sure I could pull it off. Im not that tech savvy…lol. I tried a couple of times to post an illustrated story but they keep getting rejected.

Thought has crossed my mind but not sure I could pull it off. Im not that tech savvy…lol. I tried a couple of times to post an illustrated story but they keep getting rejected.
I loved your stories particularly the one about the nephewsfirst time with an older woman. Very well written. Audio that would be amazing to hear. But this story would make an excellent short film. I am wanting to write something similar but to be frank I am a terrible writer and then make a short story film on various scenarios.

Yes… oops lol
Couldn’t help myself
Don't apologise its sweet revenge plus you had real fun. I would love to be able to film something like that :) I just have to get some "cheap actors" I can see how it could turn out!

Have many more stories and pictures to add…feel free to follow me
Wowzer April!! 😲 That's a lot of stories!! Where to start? I went with the latest one, Concert Tickets and it turned out to be something familiar! You also have some sexy photos. 😍

I cringe when I think of all the pictures guys have taken of me over the years. Before the internet it wasn’t that big a deal but now…yikes. Wish I had asked for copies of some of the pictures. Any others can relate?
A

I cringe when I think of all the pictures guys have taken of me over the years. Before the internet it wasn’t that big a deal but now…yikes. Wish I had asked for copies of some of the pictures. Any others can relate?
A
How about some current pics?

Back