Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Great legs, superb tits, nice line in underwear ... Oh to be so lucky as to get to meet and fuck this sexy lady! :love: 🙏

Loved your story about your nephew James what a lucky young lad 😜

I did not have a favorite Aunt. It was actually my Aunts friend. Just like James I was educated on how to be a good lover.

When her husband was at work she was straight onto my young hard cock and having me fuck her all around her house 😜

Last edited:
I apologize April
Yesterday I referred to today as Hump Day
It could also be said that today is Wet Wednesday
Got anything wet ???

I apologize April
Yesterday I referred to today as Hump Day
It could also be said that today is Wet Wednesday
Got anything wet ???
Told this story before but its worth repeating:

I have always gotten very wet when fooling around. I thought it was just normal. I use to soak my panties all the time which was actually a bit embarrassing. Im talking about my panties being dripping wet.

Years later in my mid thirties a guy was fingering me in his fancy car. He was relentless…had me orgasm over and over…he would not stop…Then without warning a gush of fluid came shooting out. I unexpectedly squirted all over his dash and leather seats. Streams of fluid came out of me and shot up everywhere. I was horrified. That was the first time I ever squirted.

My friend loved it until he saw the mess. After our encounter he had to take his car in for detailing before his wife noticed.

After that I slowly experimented and realized I could squirt. Over time and much masturbation (Practise) I learned how to control it. I made the decision not to tell my husband. To this day he has no clue that I can squirt…I save it for my men.

https://ibb.co/vXvsR5G

I have always gotten very wet when fooling around. I thought it was just normal. I use to soak my panties all the time which was actually a bit embarrassing. Im talking about my panties being dripping wet.

Years later in my mid thirties a guy was fingering me in his fancy car. He was relentless…had me orgasm over and over…he would not stop…Then without warning a gush of fluid came shooting out. I unexpectedly squirted all over his dash and leather seats. Streams of fluid came out of me and shot up everywhere. I was horrified. That was the first time I ever squirted.

My friend loved it until he saw the mess. After our encounter he had to take his car in for detailing before his wife noticed.

After that I slowly experimented and realized I could squirt. Over time and much masturbation (Practise) I learned how to control it. I made the decision not to tell my husband. To this day he has no clue that I can squirt…I save it for my men.

I love that you have shared that info
I also love wet panties..

Holy wow

A woman who can squirt is so hot. The visual and aural of that act is incredible

NOt possible to see enough of you.
(Although I notice as I have gone through this thread some duplications. Since I think I like the way your body looks now the best, I hope you won't mind me encouraging you to take more new pics.
The stories I've read so far are amazing. You have had a real adventurous life.

Hot, very hot!!

Back