Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

OMG that is so like my first time.

There was so much precum that she thought I must have cum in my pants. Then yeah, being inside her was different to masturbating and I was at it for ages without cumming. Soon got used to the soft wet walls of a pussy to get me off tho :)

Great story 5*

Told this story before but its worth repeating:

I have always gotten very wet when fooling around. I thought it was just normal. I use to soak my panties all the time which was actually a bit embarrassing. Im talking about my panties being dripping wet.

Years later in my mid thirties a guy was fingering me in his fancy car. He was relentless…had me orgasm over and over…he would not stop…Then without warning a gush of fluid came shooting out. I unexpectedly squirted all over his dash and leather seats. Streams of fluid came out of me and shot up everywhere. I was horrified. That was the first time I ever squirted.

My friend loved it until he saw the mess. After our encounter he had to take his car in for detailing before his wife noticed.

After that I slowly experimented and realized I could squirt. Over time and much masturbation (Practise) I learned how to control it. I made the decision not to tell my husband. To this day he has no clue that I can squirt…I save it for my men.

https://ibb.co/vXvsR5G
This is so hot! I'd love to experience you squirting!!

New story has finally been posted…I hope you enjoy it.
First Virgin Boy and Pic1 and Pic2
I think that first picture is one on my all time favorites…have to admit I do look hot…lol
Let me know what you think…how many times could you ummm have sex over the course of that weekend?
Terry is so lucky
Another 5 for the story
And you get a 10

I think that first picture is one on my all time favorites…have to admit I do look hot…lol
Let me know what you think…how many times could you ummm have sex over the course of that weekend?
It looks like every photo you post that has the head cut off or blurred isn't you. I think most people would agree that the pictures that you post, that appear to actually be you, would be more than sufficient.

[personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
ALLLWAYS HOTT, April! I'm looking forward to reading the story, too. Thanks for sharing your beauty and your writing with us!

Back