Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Hello,
New story has just been posted “Aunt Aprils Revenge” About when my nephew came to spend a week with us and the unexpected happened.
https://literotica.com/s/aunt-aprils-revenge

Please have a read and be sure to rate it well if you enjoy the story.
Here are a couple of story related pictures.
I enjoy reading your comments.
Such a hot story. Such a dirty mind. It didn't take long before I had my cock out and was stroking while I read.

Handjobs
I have always had a fetish for watching men masturbate for me. It is just such a turn on for me. Yes its a control thing but also since I have always had low self esteem it amazes me that men would get so turned on being with me.

For years when I lived at home I would have boys over in the basement to visit/ watch tv. My family was upstairs and gave me my privacy, but just the same, there was no way I was having sex and risking getting caught. So there was a lot of making out but no full out intercourse. However, I would get then to jerk off for me..over and over. Of course I would help them. But mostly just opened up my top and watched them.

It wasn’t just the intense look on their faces that I loved but some would shot streams and streams of semen with such pressure. Those were the guys that drove me wild. By the time my family would finally go to bed I was so hot and horny I would have sex with them before sending them home. This went on for years with every bf or friend. Looking back I was lucky my father didn’t have one of those blue lights, but Im sure the basement smelt of sex.

I will write a story about this when I have more time.
Comments?
that is very sexy..... i love watching men masturbate as well.

bet you get really turned on Cathy, do you tell them how you want them to play?
it depends on the situation really. i like to see how men get themselves off...i prefer not to dictate...its part of the fun...either with a willing partner, or even peeking , which is also hot....its fun watching guys who dont know they aren't alone......... sometimes i wish i could be invisible, so i could watch closely without them knowing at all...i would also go watch all my friends fucking their boyfriends and husbands

Thanks for sharing your experiences with the rest of us. So sultry.

it depends on the situation really. i like to see how men get themselves off...i prefer not to dictate...its part of the fun...either with a willing partner, or even peeking , which is also hot....its fun watching guys who dont know they aren't alone......... sometimes i wish i could be invisible, so i could watch closely without them knowing at all...i would also go watch all my friends fucking their boyfriends and husbands
Cathy. Sounds like we a lot in common. Bet we could compare notes lol

Handjobs
I have always had a fetish for watching men masturbate for me. It is just such a turn on for me. Yes its a control thing but also since I have always had low self esteem it amazes me that men would get so turned on being with me.

For years when I lived at home I would have boys over in the basement to visit/ watch tv. My family was upstairs and gave me my privacy, but just the same, there was no way I was having sex and risking getting caught. So there was a lot of making out but no full out intercourse. However, I would get then to jerk off for me..over and over. Of course I would help them. But mostly just opened up my top and watched them.

It wasn’t just the intense look on their faces that I loved but some would shot streams and streams of semen with such pressure. Those were the guys that drove me wild. By the time my family would finally go to bed I was so hot and horny I would have sex with them before sending them home. This went on for years with every bf or friend. Looking back I was lucky my father didn’t have one of those blue lights, but Im sure the basement smelt of sex.

Comments?
such a turn on! I would definitely love to ready more :love:

Handjobs

Comments?
You're an intriguing woman, April!

There's nothing sexier than having an admiring female gaze whilst masturbating.

x

Hello,
New story has just been posted “Sex Vacation With the Boss”
It’s about my first full time job after graduating. I was hired by Mr. Wilson who took a fancy to me.

https://literotica.com/s/sex-vacation-with-the-boss-1

Here is a real picture of myself that is related to the story. Be nice please.

Last edited:
Hello,
It’s about my first full time job after graduating. I was hired by Mr. Wilson who took a fancy to me.

View attachment 2147073
You look wonderful, April. I love that you add such an extra dimension to your sexy stories.

x

Hello,

View attachment 2147073
Hmmm Beach, hot woman, and playful.....look forward to reading the story.

Back