Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Thank you for your kind words. There will be a pop quiz when you’re finished. Lol
Don’t forget to rate them. Love to read your thoughts
Enjoy
A
loved almost all of your work, I am ready for the promised pop quiz whenever you are baby

loved almost all of your work, I am ready for the promised pop quiz whenever you are baby
Thank you for taking the time to read it all. It’s a thrill knowing people are reading my story. Hope you enjoyed it.

I love your buns as well.. Lets see what else you wear for him today
Please

Here is another photo from our trip

https://literotica.com/s/sex-vacation-with-the-boss-1

Here are pictures relating to story

In this picture I was touching myself at Mr Wilsons request…he was drained thanks to me and just wanted to relax. He was older after all
He asked me to play with myself while he watched. I was a bit hesitant but agreed. What you can’t see is I was just wearing my bathing suit cover. The AC was on and the room was cool. I didn’t allow him to take more revealing pictures since it was my camera.

Do you like watching girls touch themselves?

In this picture I was touching myself at Mr Wilsons request…he was drained thanks to me and just wanted to relax. He was older after all
He asked me to play with myself while he watched. I was a bit hesitant but agreed. What you can’t see is I was just wearing my bathing suit cover. The AC was on and the room was cool. I didn’t allow him to take more revealing pictures since it was my camera.

OH Yes! I have found that a man can learn something on to fully satisfy a woman by watching her touch herself.

Es ist erregend, mir härtet es den Schwanz.

The chance to watch a girl / woman touching herself would be great ... sadly I'm sure it's not going to happen any time soon.

But the answer to the question is "Yes - you can learn a lot from watching them, and it's just so fucking hot!"

I would be afraid I would hurt you if I saw you in that chair.. Id have so much fun it might just fold up

Hello everyone

Here is todays picture, hopefully you enjoy it and have a great day.

Here is my story about my first threesome. I posted pictures somewhere in my thread with the top I was wearing…you will have to search for it. Hope you rate it well.

https://literotica.com/s/you-know-what-to-do

I call this picture
Is this chair taken?
Perfect pose! I can understand how you attract so much attention. God knows I’m now standing at attention

Hello everyone

Here is my story about my first threesome. I posted pictures somewhere in my thread with the top I was wearing…you will have to search for it. Hope you rate it well.

I call this picture
Is this chair taken?
Great, arousing story! Dang, you photograph well! Thanks

Hello everyone

I call this picture
Is this chair taken?
What a lovely view. I'm jealous of the chair! ;)

I think it is very hot watching a woman touch herself

Hello everyone

I call this picture
Is this chair taken?
Great pic, which adventure was that taken in?

Back