Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Someone asked for a lingerie picture. Don’t have many as I have never really been big into lingerie even though the guys seem to like it. Don’t see the point of it since it never stays on very long.
I love how your nipples are sticking out

Someone asked for a lingerie picture. Don’t have many as I have never really been big into lingerie even though the guys seem to like it. Don’t see the point of it since it never stays on very long.
Well if your lingerie disappears quickly, it has done the task it was bought for. Meanwhile it is an extra eye-opener or should I say dick-awakener.

Handjobs
I have always had a fetish for watching men masturbate for me. It is just such a turn on for me. Yes its a control thing but also since I have always had low self esteem it amazes me that men would get so turned on being with me.

For years when I lived at home I would have boys over in the basement to visit/ watch tv. My family was upstairs and gave me my privacy, but just the same, there was no way I was having sex and risking getting caught. So there was a lot of making out but no full out intercourse. However, I would get then to jerk off for me..over and over. Of course I would help them. But mostly just opened up my top and watched them.

It wasn’t just the intense look on their faces that I loved but some would shot streams and streams of semen with such pressure. Those were the guys that drove me wild. By the time my family would finally go to bed I was so hot and horny I would have sex with them before sending them home. This went on for years with every bf or friend. Looking back I was lucky my father didn’t have one of those blue lights, but Im sure the basement smelt of sex.

I will write a story about this when I have more time.
Comments?
I would love to see your stories from this.

My first sexual experiences were with a girl who loved to get me off but in ways that were a little embarrassing. After a month or so where she would only let me cum by dry-humping, she decided she was OK taking our clothes off but not touching me. Instead, she had me strip down and masturbate while she coached me. She stripped to just her panties and had me lie on the bed while she sat facing me. She often put a pillow under my bum and wanted to see how far I could shoot it. She would talk non-stop, very sweetly. "Pump that dick. Fuck your fist. Hump your hand." and "You are really a pro at this. You must have a lot of practice." She would call me her beat-off boy and her little masturbator (I am 6'2" and she was 5'4" I think). Almost like a cheerleader: "Cmon, you can do it." She would always kiss me on the forehead and say "Good boy" after I had cum and laugh a little.

After quite a few jerk off sessions, she told me that she had a treat for me. She sat at the edge of the bed and had me kneel between her legs and she slid off her panties and had me jerk off on my knees looking at her pussy with all of the same sweet encouragement and cheerleading. And, post-orgasm, the kiss on the forehead, the "good boy" and the laugh.

She loved the control. Her mother had told her that boys needed to cum a lot and that if you were making sure that guys who were cumming at least once a day and preferably twice wouldn't have wandering eyes. Neither mother nor daughter could have orgasms (the daughter went to a clinic about a few years after college where her body learned how to orgasm. Anyway, she loved that she could get boys off without doing any work except taking some or all of her clothes off.

I would love to see your stories from this.

My first sexual experiences were with a girl who loved to get me off but in ways that were a little embarrassing. After a month or so where she would only let me cum by dry-humping, she decided she was OK taking our clothes off but not touching me. Instead, she had me strip down and masturbate while she coached me. She stripped to just her panties and had me lie on the bed while she sat facing me. She often put a pillow under my bum and wanted to see how far I could shoot it. She would talk non-stop, very sweetly. "Pump that dick. Fuck your fist. Hump your hand." and "You are really a pro at this. You must have a lot of practice." She would call me her beat-off boy and her little masturbator (I am 6'2" and she was 5'4" I think). Almost like a cheerleader: "Cmon, you can do it." She would always kiss me on the forehead and say "Good boy" after I had cum and laugh a little.

After quite a few jerk off sessions, she told me that she had a treat for me. She sat at the edge of the bed and had me kneel between her legs and she slid off her panties and had me jerk off on my knees looking at her pussy with all of the same sweet encouragement and cheerleading. And, post-orgasm, the kiss on the forehead, the "good boy" and the laugh.

She loved the control. Her mother had told her that boys needed to cum a lot and that if you were making sure that guys who were cumming at least once a day and preferably twice wouldn't have wandering eyes. Neither mother nor daughter could have orgasms (the daughter went to a clinic about a few years after college where her body learned how to orgasm. Anyway, she loved that she could get boys off without doing any work except taking some or all of her clothes off.
Thank you for taking the time to tell your story.
She must have put you through hell. At least you got some satisfaction from releasing your load.

From a previous post

Someone asked if I ever came close to getting caught ….
I was seeing a guy that lived not far from me. Usually never have men to the house and make a point of not fooling around unless my husband is out of town on business. However we were both horny and he lived so close I thought it would be safe for him to come over for a quickie as husband was at the office. He came over and I was wearing a nightie for him…went upstairs into bedroom and as soon as we started I heard a car door close. It was my husband! I freaked out…panic set in…pushed my friend into the walk in closet as the front door opened. Picked up my phone to see if I could distract my husband. Saw he messaged me that he was coming home for a late lunch…fuck…lol…funny now but not then. He came into house and up the stairs calling and looking for me. I was in a nightie in the middle of the day…shit how do I explain this…I sat on the bed as he walked into the bedroom and I told him I was waiting for him…thought I would surprise him. He was thrilled and we had sex on the bed. I was terrified but i positioned him so he was looking away from the closet… I could see my friend peaking out watching as my husband fucked me. Once my husband finished and left for work my friend and I were so horny we went at it all afternoon. But never again..

Last edited:
Such a hot story. I can imagine the stress and excitement all at once. Dangerous sex is so intense

Back