Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Ok let’s play a game. If you could be any guy in one of my stories which story would it be in. And why.
So far, I have a couple of stories to go, but I would love to be the Boss ... Would get to see you very often, and take you on a lot of trips ...

A friend of my husbands came to visit a few weeks ago. We were sitting on the patio having drinks. I happen to be sitting across from him…he pretty much had the same view as in the picture. I could tell he was interested as he was making eye contact and also looking me over. I was getting aroused from his looks…he would lick his lips…stare at my legs, etc..
I finally went into the house to refresh our drinks…I also removed my panties. I ended up flashing him numerous times. I could see a bulge in his pants growing…we were both aroused. The more I looked at his bulge the bigger it got. I was now licking my lips.
Of course my husband was oblivious to what was going on…all he wanted to talk about was golf and sports. After he left I had to retreat to my bedroom and take care of things. I am sure I will be seeing his friend again in the near future….or maybe not.
—————————
You can find my stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions
See my thread of pictures on page 1 and 2 which relate to my stories.
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/aprils-sexual-journey.1565816/#post-95138328
Your husband must be something pretty great!

Concerning the Sex With the Boss story ... I loved it and gave it a 5 star ... Very well written and exciting story! It deserves to be 'hot' ...
Thank you for your help…ratings keeps slipping thou…at 4.48 now…damn…lol
Maybe another picture would help?

https://literotica.com/s/sex-vacation-with-the-boss-1

Mr Wilson wasn’t into anal even though I told him I was all his for the weekend and was open to anything.
I was very grateful for the opportunity to have a winter vacation. Mr. Wilson was very respectful and treated me like I had never been treated before. I was hooked on older men.

Thank you for your help…ratings keeps slipping thou…at 4.48 now…damn…lol
Maybe another picture would help?

Mr Wilson wasn’t into anal even though I told him I was all his for the weekend and was open to anything.
I was very grateful for the opportunity to have a winter vacation. Mr. Wilson was very respectful and treated me like I had never been treated before. I was hooked on older men.
Another beautiful picture; I hope it helps you get more ratings!

Mr Wilson was a lucky man to have you at his disposal !!!
At the time I thought I was the lucky one to be taken on an all expenses trip to Florida in the winter. It was my first time on a plane and my first winter vacation…all new and exciting to me. Looking back I suppose he was pretty fortunate to have a young 20 something girl for the weekend. I’m pretty sure I wore him out…lol.

Someone sent me this picture…not me

I had this happen to me once…was laying down tanning and half asleep in my bikini in a remote area of the hotel pool area by myself. I Actually had my top strings untied and my top folded down to just barely cover my nipples. I was after a nice tan with no strap tan lines.

I felt something wet and warm spray across my chest…just like in the picture. I couldn’t open my eyes right away due to the bright sun…I thought a bird shit on me…saw a shadow move past me. By the time I sat up and my eyes adjusted to the sunlight there was no one around. There was fluid all across my bikini top and chest. Took me a bit to realize it wasn’t bird shit but semen. I couldn’t believe it, I had to touch it and smell it…it was semen!

Who would do something like that? Are men that horny? He must have just walked up and ejaculated on me…if he stood there jerking I‘m pretty sure I would have heard him…or sensed his shadow blocking the sun.

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
And you are still remembering it.. It must have turned you on a bit??
What would you have done if you did open your eyes and seen him jerking off watching you???

And you are still remembering it.. It must have turned you on a bit??
What would you have done if you did open your eyes and seen him jerking off watching you???
Probably freak out lol
I know what you want to hear

I
Too easy, you already wanted my cock in your mouth, clearly enjoyed the fuck, so second time would be ass. Start by running the hardening head along your lips and down across your ass. Slightly dip into your wet pussy and adjust the angle to put pressure on your rosebud. Once I judge your reaction, focus on your hole take it slow to push into you.....
like the story. Its wild, you write as if your in a mans head. You know what he craves, what he desires. Im so enjoying your writing!! Im into men but your swaying me back to wanting woman more!!

I

like the story. Its wild, you write as if your in a mans head. You know what he craves, what he desires. Im so enjoying your writing!! Im into men but your swaying me back to wanting woman more!!
That comment was written by a man and not me

Back