Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Here is a short version and different perspective of an adventure I am working on.
It’s was about a frat house party I attended after a breakup. During the party I over did it with alcohol and drugs. My friend left with a guy leaving me to fend for myself at a party where the guys far out numbered the girls. This is the next morning.
—————————————————————————————

It’s early morning around 6 am. It's still dark and you can’t sleep so you decide to come down for a coffee and access the clean-up after last night's party.

To your surprise, there is a beautiful girl drunk and passed out naked on the couch. You don’t know her but you couldn’t help but notice her last night. She was dressed very provocatively and she had the attention of several guys. You could only wish that you were one of those guys.

You quietly sit on the edge of the couch and watch her for several minutes. As you access her beauty your mind starts racing with possibilities…fully aroused and erect as you sit there. You finally build up enough courage to run your hand over her nicely formed ass and up her back. She moans with the sound of approval. Her skin is soft and warm. From her response, it’s obvious that she is receptive to your touch.

You continue to take in her beauty as your hands continue to run over her ass and down her long smooth legs. She is moaning in pleasure and wiggling her ass, a sign that she wants you to continue. You dare to venture up to her inner thighs and give her pussy a rub. First just a light brush but when you realize there is no resistance you reach in and insert a finger. You then begin to stimulate her clit.

Moans softly escape her as she begins to move her hips in rhythm with your stimulation. Her moans immediately make you even harder as the possibilities are racing through your head.

You look around the room. It’s dark and there is no one else there but you and this inviting young woman. She has a luscious tight body. Her breasts are full and soft...perfect from what you can see and feel. She is far more beautiful than any girl you have dated. The fact that you have not had sex in months just makes her that much more tempting.

She is there for the taking. You know by the way she was carrying on last night that someone fucked her and left her there. Her moans get louder like a cat in heat. She hasn’t even seen you but she wants you. The thought that maybe she thinks you are someone else is a strong possibility. You stay silent just in case. No one could blame you for taking her. An opportunity like this comes around only once in a lifetime.

You drop your shorts and bravely run your cock along her face to gauge her reaction. She parts her lips and you maneuver the tip of your cock into her mouth. With her eyes closed she begins to eagerly suck you. You can’t believe your luck. Your hand slips beneath her and feels those beautiful breasts.

You whisper in her ear, “Would you like to fuck?” Soft moans of approval that are barely auditable are coming out of her.

You position yourself behind her, between her legs. Grabbing her hips and propping her ass up. She is in the perfect position to be entered from behind. In the darkened room you can see her glistening pussy. Her lips are wet and moist...probably from multiple loads of cum before you.

The moment of truth has arrived...your cock slowly slides into her. You are surprised at how easily it slides in, how moist and warm she feels. She has been well lubricated and stretched out for you.

You start off slow and gentle. As you are slowly fucking her she is beginning to show signs of life. First moans and then to your astonishment she begins to push her ass back into your thrusts. You now have a tight grip on her hips as you begin to fuck her harder and faster. Her moans get louder and you know you won’t last long with this beautiful creature implanted on your cock.

As she arches back and fucks you, you realize just how good-looking she is. An ass to die for with long lush legs. Her tits are more visible now and you reach down to properly access them. All that can be said is that they are perfect...just perfect.

You feel like you are right on the edge of ejaculating so you stop thrusting and hold still. You want this to last as long as possible as this is your one shot at such a beautiful creature. But she will have no part of it. You have stopped but she hasn’t. She refuses to stop...she is thrusting her ass back and fucking your cock. She moans louder and the first words come softly out of her mouth... “Don’t stop...please, don’t stop”

Her words are too much for you to comprehend. She is asking you to fuck her...to not stop....please.

There is no going back. You are no match for this lovely vixen. You have lost all control and you pump her as hard and deep as you can before you explode inside of her. She moans with satisfaction as you pump streams of semen into her.

You fall onto her back in exhaustion as she lowers her hips. You can't help but wonder how wonderful it would be to have such a specimen as your girlfriend. What it would be like to have sex with her every night.

She is by far the best-looking woman you have ever fucked and you do not want this to end. Your withering cock is still inside of her but you can feel it starting to retract. You continue to push it hoping to hold it inside of her until it gets hard again. As you lay on top of her backside she has slowly slipped back to an sleep state.

As your mind quickly processes what just happened you can feel your cock twitching back to life. You have a decision to make here. Should you fuck her again with the risk of her seeing you or should you count my blessings and leave.

Being a young horny man the decision is easy. You gently flip her over onto her back. As she is lying there with her eyes closed you can truly appreciate her beauty and your good fortune. Her vision has made you rock hard again.

You slowly sink your cock between her parted legs. She once again easily accepts you. You can now kiss and suck on those perfect tits as you fuck her. She is surprisingly receptive to being fucked as she wraps her arms around you. It feels like heaven being in her warm embrace.

But then you realize it has nothing to do with you, it could have probably been anyone. She has not even laid eyes on you.

After ejaculating once already your lasting power is much longer now. You give her a good long hard fuck before you once again ejaculate inside of her. You pull out and before you leave you run your wet cock across her lips. She willing parts her lips and has a taste. You have left your signature across her lips. You hope she will taste you again when she awakens.

You realize the time and head back off to bed before anyone awakens. This is an experience you will never forget.

What would you do if this opportunity presented itself to you?
———————————————————
You can find my stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions
See my thread of pictures of me which relate to my stories on page 1 and 2.
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/aprils-sexual-journey.1565816/#post-95138328

Last edited:
Here is a short version and different perspective of an adventure I am working on.
It’s was about a frat house party I attended after a breakup. During the party I over did it with alcohol and drugs. My friend left with a guy leaving me to fend for myself at a party where the guys far out numbered the girls. This is the next morning.

It’s early morning around 6 am. It's still dark and you can’t sleep so you decide to come down for a coffee and access the clean-up after last night's party.

To your surprise, there is a beautiful girl drunk and passed out girl on the couch. You don’t know her but you couldn’t help but notice her last night. She was dressed very provocatively and she had the attention of several guys. You could only wish that you were one of those guys.

You quietly sit on the edge of the couch and watch her for several minutes. As you assess her beauty your mind starts racing with possibilities…fully aroused and erect as you sit there. You finally build up enough courage to run your hand over her nicely formed ass. Her skin is soft and warm. From her lack of response, it’s obvious that she is still under the influence of something. She is passed out cold.

You continue to take in her beauty as your hands continue to run over her ass and down her long smooth legs. You dare to venture up to her inner thighs and give her pussy a rub. First just a light brush but when you realize there is no resistance you reach in and stimulate her clit.

Moans softly escape her as she lays there perfectly still. Her moans immediately make you hard as the possibilities are racing through your head.

You look around the room. It’s dark and there is no one else there but you and this inviting young woman. She has a luscious tight body. Her breasts are full and soft...perfect from what you can see and feel. She is far more beautiful than any girl you have dated. The fact that you have not had sex in months just makes her that much more tempting.

She is there for the taking. She is passed out, almost unconscious...you know someone fucked her last night and left her there. She would never know if you fucked her....No one could blame you for taking her. An opportunity like this comes around only once in a lifetime.

You drop your shorts and bravely run your cock along her face to gauge her reaction. There is no reaction so you maneuver the tip of your cock between her lips. Her lips part ever so slightly as you now have the tip of your cock in her mouth...but just barely. You stroke your cock as your hand slips beneath her and feels those beautiful breasts.

You whisper in her ear, “Would you like to fuck?” Slight moans that are barely auditable are coming out of her. You take this as acceptance on her part.

You position yourself behind her, between her legs. Grabbing her hips and propping her ass up. She is in the perfect position to be entered from behind. In the darkened room you can see her glistening pussy. Her lips are wet and moist...probably from multiple loads of cum before you.

The moment of truth has arrived...your cock slowly slides into her. You are surprised at how easily it slides in, how moist and warm she feels. She has been well lubricated and stretched out for you.

You have visions of her waking up and screaming so you start off slow and gentle. As you are slowly fucking her she is beginning to show signs of life. First moans and then to your astonishment she begins to push her ass back into your thrusts. You now have a tight grip on her hips as you begin to fuck her harder and faster. Her moans get louder and you know you won’t last long with this beautiful creature implanted on your cock.

As she arches back and fucks you, you realize just how good-looking she is. An ass to die for with long lush legs. Her tits are more visible now and you reach down to properly access them. All that can be said is that they are perfect...just perfect.

You feel like you are right on the edge of ejaculating so you stop thrusting and hold still. You want this to last as long as possible as this is your one shot at such a beautiful creature. But she will have no part of it. You have stopped but she hasn’t. She refuses to stop...she is thrusting her ass back and fucking your cock. She moans louder and the first words come softly out of her mouth... “Don’t stop...please, don’t stop”

Her words are too much for you to comprehend. She is asking you to fuck her...to not stop....please.

There is no going back. You are no match for this lovely vixen. You have lost all control and you pump her as hard and deep as you can before you explode inside of her. She moans with satisfaction as you pump streams of semen into her.

You fall onto her back in exhaustion as she lowers her hips. You can't help but wonder how wonderful it would be to have such a specimen as your girlfriend. What it would be like to have sex with her every night.

She is by far the best-looking woman you have ever fucked and you do not want this to end. Your withering cock is still inside of her but you can feel it starting to retract. You continue to push it hoping to hold it inside of her until it gets hard again. As you lay on top of her backside she has slowly slipped back to an unconscious state.

As your mind quickly processes what just happened you can feel your cock twitching back to life. You have a decision to make here. Should you fuck her again with the risk of her seeing you or should you count my blessings and leave.

Being a young horny man the decision is easy. You gently flip her over onto her back. As she is lying there with her eyes closed you can truly appreciate her beauty and your good fortune. Her vision has made you rock hard again.

You slowly sink your cock between her parted legs. She once again easily accepts you. You can now kiss and suck on those perfect tits as you fuck her. She is surprisingly receptive to being fucked as she wraps her arms around you. It feels like heaven being in her warm embrace.

But then you realize it has nothing to do with you, it could have probably been anyone. She has not even laid eyes on you.

After ejaculating once already your lasting power is much longer now. You give her a good long hard fuck before you once again ejaculate inside of her. You pull out and before you leave you run your wet cock across her lips. She willing parts her lips and has a taste. You have left your signature across her lips. You hope she will taste you when she awakens.

You realize the time and head back off to bed before anyone awakens. This is an experience you will never forget.

———————————————————
You can find my stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/aprils-sexual-journey.1565816/#post-95138328
WOW!!
So hot!!
Tough decision for sure!
I’d probably just need to wait a few minutes so some blood returns to my other head…
I’d definitely would have to touch and play for a little while then slowly slide balls deep!
😈🍆😈

To your surprise, there is a beautiful girl drunk and passed out girl on the couch. You don’t know her but you couldn’t help but notice her last night. She was dressed very provocatively and she had the attention of several guys. You could only wish that you were one of those guys.

You quietly sit on the edge of the couch and watch her for several minutes. As you assess her beauty your mind starts racing with possibilities…fully aroused and erect as you sit there. You finally build up enough courage to run your hand over her nicely formed ass. Her skin is soft and warm. From her lack of response, it’s obvious that she is still under the influence of something. She is passed out cold.

You continue to take in her beauty as your hands continue to run over her ass and down her long smooth legs. You dare to venture up to her inner thighs and give her pussy a rub. First just a light brush but when you realize there is no resistance you reach in and stimulate her clit.

Moans softly escape her as she lays there perfectly still. Her moans immediately make you hard as the possibilities are racing through your head.

She is there for the taking. She is passed out, almost unconscious...you know someone fucked her last night and left her there. She would never know if you fucked her....No one could blame you for taking her. An opportunity like this comes around only once in a lifetime.

You drop your shorts and bravely run your cock along her face to gauge her reaction. There is no reaction so you maneuver the tip of your cock between her lips. Her lips part ever so slightly as you now have the tip of your cock in her mouth...but just barely. You stroke your cock as your hand slips beneath her and feels those beautiful breasts.

You whisper in her ear, “Would you like to fuck?” Slight moans that are barely auditable are coming out of her. You take this as acceptance on her part.

You have visions of her waking up and screaming so you start off slow and gentle. As you are slowly fucking her she is beginning to show signs of life. First moans and then to your astonishment she begins to push her ass back into your thrusts. You now have a tight grip on her hips as you begin to fuck her harder and faster. Her moans get louder and you know you won’t last long with this beautiful creature implanted on your cock.

She is by far the best-looking woman you have ever fucked and you do not want this to end. Your withering cock is still inside of her but you can feel it starting to retract. You continue to push it hoping to hold it inside of her until it gets hard again. As you lay on top of her backside she has slowly slipped back to an unconscious state.

After ejaculating once already your lasting power is much longer now. You give her a good long hard fuck before you once again ejaculate inside of her. You pull out and before you leave you run your wet cock across her lips. She willing parts her lips and has a taste. You have left your signature across her lips. You hope she will taste you when she awakens.

———————————————————
Definitely a hot story. Now sure what I would have done. It depends on what point in my life this would have occurred.

———————————————————
For the record that is an actual picture of me passed out on a different couch…lol

So this is exactly why I missed out on some sex with some of the hottest women around my area.. I have been in that situation a few times..
I guess I am a dumb ass.
I have always waited until they not only were awake. But they knew who was there to take care of them and do from there whatever they wanted..
I would never have sex with a woman unless she knew I was the one giving it to her..

———————————————————
omg stunning

So this is exactly why I missed out on some sex with some of the hottest women around my area.. I have been in that situation a few times..
I guess I am a dumb ass.
I have always waited until they not only were awake. But they knew who was there to take care of them and do from there whatever they wanted..
I would never have sex with a woman unless she knew I was the one giving it to her..
Very few gentleman and too many horny aggressive guys back in my youth. Unfortunately the aggressive ones got away with it and I was too dumb to stick with the nice guys.

I truly have seen them bare and open right in front of my eyes.. But it just wouldn't feel right to me to take advantage of that situation without her consent

More pictures.

1. Do you think I’m putting on weight?
2. First Threesome https://literotica.com/s/first-threesome-34
3. Same
4. Threesome…read the damn story https://literotica.com/s/first-threesome-34
5. Early bf (same as threesome) was into photography and me ..lol
6. Recent exposure https://literotica.com/s/the-tesla-man
7. Read about my nephew James https://literotica.com/s/aunt-aprils-revenge
8. Same but part two of story is even hotter https://literotica.com/s/aunt-aprils-revenge-ch-02-james-education
9. Being brave for Mr Wilson https://literotica.com/s/sex-vacation-with-the-boss-1
10. Young and shy https://literotica.com/s/you-know-what-to-do

Hope you read all of my true stories which can be found here:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions
Number 1 is stunning. How old were you? Brings many thoughts to my head.

———————————————————
very hot story, but rape has never been my repertoire ... consent is key

———————————————————
Boing!

———————————————————
It's very taboo and not done, but it's... April. So 5 stars, after I have washed my hands.

———————————————————
The story is very arousing and well written. But as much as it turns me on reading it, I wouldn't do it without consent.

Read about how I Lost my Virginity https://literotica.com/s/lost-virginity-4
Not a pleasant story but thats what happened.

Hope you read all of my true stories which can be found here:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions

1. This is a picture of me at around the age I lost my virginity. https://literotica.com/s/lost-virginity-4
2. Photo shot
3. Same. Is this chair taken?
4. Selfie for a friend
5. Having fun
6. Someone wanted a picture of my ass
7. Aroused
8. Being camera shy
9. Not dressed for my husband
10. Enough with the pictures.
Beautiful lady and beautiful pictures

It always comes down to Poor choices. Drunk and used poor judgement to take a small little pill. Had just broken up with a bf and was out to have fun. Will post a story about what happened in a few weeks.
Looking forward to it!

Your story certainly provokes a BOING, though I feel guilty reacting that way. In real life I'd get you a sheet and blanket, some water and aspirin, and sit by you until you woke. And your ass is divine!

Good Morning April
Would it be too much to ask to see how you are dressed today ??

Back