Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Your body is just perfect and IMHO has got better with age.
Which doesn’t mean that you were not sexy and beautiful younger. But fuck you get me so hard now the “need more sun” pic with the black ‘Lacey’ dress on….. mmmmmm, but don’t mind me, I’m just a dirty perv for your pics lol

Not as sexy as other pictures in Lit but they are real and its me.
==========
You can find all my true stories here All Aprils Stories
Don’t forget to rate them and follow me.

See Page 1 of this thread for organized links to my stories and pictures.
Who says not as sexy?!!! Absolutely hot!! And I am in love with that innocent smile!!! Though I think i will forget the innocence and abuse that nipple in no time!!

Your body is just perfect and IMHO has got better with age.
Which doesn’t mean that you were not sexy and beautiful younger. But fuck you get me so hard now the “need more sun” pic with the black ‘Lacey’ dress on….. mmmmmm, but don’t mind me, I’m just a dirty perv for your pics lol
Lol…all men are perverts…lol…so do you prefer the ivory white skin or the tanned look? I am very fair as both my parents were redheads…but I am lucky that I tan well unlike most redheads. So which is it…ivory white or tanned?

Lol…all men are perverts…lol…so do you prefer the ivory white skin or the tanned look? I am very fair as both my parents were redheads…but I am lucky that I tan well unlike most redheads. So which is it…ivory white or tanned?
Ivory white

Tanned, if you force me to choose

Glad to hear I’m not the only perv. Tho dunno if every guy has found he can’t focus at work, has gone to the bathroom and put up your pics cos he knows they are gonna get him off so quick and so so good

Tanned, if you force me to choose

Glad to hear I’m not the only perv. Tho dunno if every guy has found he can’t focus at work, has gone to the bathroom and put up your pics cos he knows they are gonna get him off so quick and so so good
Great compliment…I had a summer student working in our office and he use to stare at me all day long…I didn’t help matters as I teased him endlessly…and now that you mentioned it, he did frequent the washroom often…I suspected he was up to something (pun intended)…lol

==========

From my Legs Picture Album
Comments and followers welcome.

==================================
You can find all my stories here All Aprils Stories

See Page 1 of my thread for organized links to my stories and pictures.

I’d love to spend a couple of hours licking the inside of those long sexy thighs.

Wrong it’s very sexy
I have to agree. It is sexy.

Also, if I may, I think my favorite pic of yours is the first in the babysitter series, where you're laying back, and your smooth, sexy womanhood is on relaxed display.

Quite sexy, and very, very lovely.

[Edit] Corrected series

Last edited:
==========

My dear, sweet, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy girl, My April, My God are you kidding me “not as sexy as other pictures on Lit…”. Wrong wrong wrong Wrong WRONG wrong wrong.
We have talked about this before & I don’t know who you have there filling your head with this idea your body is not as sexy as others. I have Been with many others, all ages 18 and higher and baby, you got it going on!! Your breasts are drop dead sexy as fuck give me a heart attack gorgeous I’m coming home to Jesus but it was worth the sin! I like your breasts a lot. They make my dick hard erect ramrod straight INSTANTLY!!!!! Just fyi ❤️🥰

Back