Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Great stories, I have read them all. Looking forward to more. You are a very sexy woman.
Wow you read them all…thank you so much. Any favourites? Do you like the ones from I was young or the more recent stories? I have submitted another and hopefully it will be posted in a few days.

Wow you read them all…thank you so much. Any favourites? Do you like the ones from I was young or the more recent stories? I have submitted another and hopefully it will be posted in a few days.
I like the younger ones myself :devilish:

They got better as I read them. My favorite's are Auntie April's 1 and 2, but I also like the Vacation story. All are great.

Oh dear you look so uncomfortable…let me stroke that swelling down…I think you need some cream…have you been beating that lovely organ all. Night

Oh dear you look so uncomfortable…let me stroke that swelling down…I think you need some cream…have you been beating that lovely organ all. Night
Oh Yes Auntie! I have been hard all night!! Couldn't sleep and had to wank thrice!! But just the thought of you keeps me hard!!

April
May I just say that I loved your recent pic on the nipple thread..
It left no question as to your beauty in your older years.
You were hot when you were young.. But even more so now !! IMHO

Back