Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Hope you read all of my true stories which can be found here:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions

This is the story and picture of me at around the age I lost my virginity. https://literotica.com/s/lost-virginity-4
And here is the full album Early pictures album

Yep .... Imgur is clear about telling us "

We searched high and low, but we couldn’t find the page you're looking for. It may have been moved or deleted, or may never have existed at all.​

Funny they open for me….but others have said the same as you….will work on it when I have time
Thanks
I am wondering whether you get access to the images on imgur because you own them; meantime, we mere visitors are blocked from seeing your images because imgur elected to go "legit" sometime last year, and stopped hosting erotic images.

I believe, though I could be wrong, that a lot of people moved their stuff over to imgbb.com.

I am adding links to all my stories and related pictures to this first page (See link below) for easy access. Pictures are all of me during different stages of my life.
I do hope you read and rate my stories as well as enjoy my pictures. Feel free to follow me and ask me questions or comment. I will try to respond to all as long as you are respectful. Thank you and enjoy.

You can find all my true stories here:
All Aprils Stories

Here is the list of a few stories with pictures. I have tried to arrange them in chronological order.

1. Lost Virginity story and Picture

2. Boys From the Mall story and In Trouble ;

3. The QB makes a Play story and Picture- At park. ; Pic2

4. The Naughty Babysitter story and Babysitting Pictures

More to follow.

I love your stories and your style of writing. Your very naughty attitude does induce a very hard condition on this end.
Thank you

Great stories and pics. Maybe you should list them in the "Illustrated" section and include your pics there.

I am adding links to all my stories and related pictures to this first page (See link below) for easy access. Pictures are all of me during different stages of my life.
I do hope you read and rate my stories as well as enjoy my pictures. Feel free to follow me and ask me questions or comment. I will try to respond to all as long as you are respectful. Thank you and enjoy.

You can find all my true stories here:
All Aprils Stories

Here is the list of a few stories with pictures. I have tried to arrange them in chronological order.

1. Lost Virginity story and Picture

2. Boys From the Mall story and In Trouble ;

3. The QB makes a Play story and Picture- At park. ; Pic2

4. The Naughty Babysitter story and Babysitting Pictures

More to follow.
Loving your stories

I had no idea that my teasing behavior would lead to anything. I was young and niave.
Young girls who indulge in "teasing behavior" are prime candidates for punishment or worse (or better, depending on how you view being fucked balls deep in all your holes)

I'm pretty sure most guys of a certain age would have done the same

Back