Are Pussies Pretty?

well I must admit that pussys are truely lovely. But keep them nice and trimmed for me thanks

Whisper,

I remember admiring and being intrigued with my penis when I was a youngster. I found it fascinating to see it expand and grow long as I fantasized about the babysitter.

However, I think a pussy is much more attractive from an artistic standpoint than a penis.

This days I don't really think about the appearance of my penis. I just try to give a regular workout and keep my mind and body satisfied.

Originally posted by whispersecret:
What about you men out there? You're fortunate enough not to have to get out a mirror to examine yourself. Do you look at it and think to yourself, "Hell, that is one fine-looking piece of meat." If I was a guy, I'd look at it all the time. I mean, what a cool thing. It's so changeable. I'm always amazed at the huge difference in size between flaccid and rock hard. Doesn't that just blow you away, guys? Is that the reason you get that little smirk on your faces when you're really standing at attention?

whisper---- I found out about oral sex before my teens (thanks to some overactive cousins!) and for the life of me, I could NOT understand why any girl would let me, or why I would want to ever stick my face "down there." Thankfully, I was either stupid enough, or curious enough to try - and a defining moment in life happens when you find something that is so really unique, lots of fun, and needs only a few seconds to get started !!! Some look slick, others look wrinkled, only once have I found one that didn't taste excellent !!!

whisper---- I found out about oral sex before my teens (thanks to some overactive cousins!) and for the life of me, I could NOT understand why any girl would let me, or why I would want to ever stick my face "down there." Thankfully, I was either stupid enough, or curious enough to try - and a defining moment in life happens when you find something that is so really unique, lots of fun, and needs only a few seconds to get started !!! Some look slick, others look wrinkled, only once have I found one that didn't taste excellent !!!

At last,a topic worthy of posting to!

Whisper,the female genitalia,pussies, are definately incredibly beautiful. But it does vary. They come in all shapes, sizes, each has their own unique qualities. And while some men may not think pussies are attractive, there are enough of us men who appreciate the beauty and uniqueness of pussies.

To explore the textures, the softness, the taste, and the feelings of tenderness is something I would never trade. To me, there delicate beauty is greater than a finely piece of sculptured art.

Only they are real!!

At last,a topic worthy of posting to!

Whisper,the female genitalia,pussies, are definately incredibly beautiful. But it does vary. They come in all shapes, sizes, each has their own unique qualities. And while some men may not think pussies are attractive, there are enough of us men who appreciate the beauty and uniqueness of pussies.

To explore the textures, the softness, the taste, and the feelings of tenderness is something I would never trade. To me, their delicate beauty is greater than a finely piece of sculptured art.

Only they are real!!

Back