Aren't older men just superior?

I never liked the concept of superiority in any context. There are advantages and disadvantages.
When it comes to a relationship between two people, I have seen both. Age gaps that work and age gaps that don't.
Always depends. Attracting a younger woman is a thrill, a huge one, but it will take you only so far,
Point being it's more about the chemistry regardless of age in the end imho.

I needs me some flexible impressionable sweet young things to keep my shriveled floppy old fuggin dick happy.

And yea, my pension totally rocks

At rock bottom

I never liked the concept of superiority in any context. There are advantages and disadvantages.
When it comes to a relationship between two people, I have seen both. Age gaps that work and age gaps that don't.
Always depends. Attracting a younger woman is a thrill, a huge one, but it will take you only so far,
Point being it's more about the chemistry regardless of age in the end imho.
I suppose superior might not necessarily be the right word it's more of a special preference due to personal experience

wait..can mine do that too? bc free coffee..I would not say no to that lol
Back off young thing! You gotta wait until those flaps start dangling from the sides of your tiny thong before you can start demanding free coffee.

This fucking generation, want to steal all of the saggy bollocks and shrivelled dicks and then also benefit from our discounted coffee. Fuck right off

Back off young thing! You gotta wait until those flaps start dangling from the sides of your tiny thong before you can start demanding free coffee.

This fucking generation, want to steal all of the saggy bollocks and shrivelled dicks and then also benefit from our discounted coffee. Fuck right off
my bad momma where are my manners xD must've been fucked right out of me

Back