Aren't older men just superior?

For me older men just have something about them that leads me to find them so much more intriguing and attractive. They are more mature, are more respectful and considerate, they know how to treat a lady and it's just ..ugh makes me swoon xD

I've been noticing a lot of older men being more interested in younger women on here aswell.
It seems we attract each other hehe.

I guess I'll use this post to attract my prey;)
As an older man myself, I'll have to agree with you

I never liked the concept of superiority in any context. There are advantages and disadvantages.
When it comes to a relationship between two people, I have seen both. Age gaps that work and age gaps that don't.
Always depends. Attracting a younger woman is a thrill, a huge one, but it will take you only so far,
Point being it's more about the chemistry regardless of age in the end imho.

Your name isn’t really accurate is it.

I’m not sure if you’d call us superior. We just know more of not only whatever like, but how to make other people have pleasure. Slowly. Enjoying it. No hurry.
We’ve tried it all and knows what works…

We are superior, yes. No question about it. We like to take our time and think about things. Things like:

First post is a personal ad. Check.
Emphasizes interest in older men. Check.
Has no posts that are on any threads but "hers." Check.
Intent on chatting with older men. Check.

I'm getting that weird feeling again. Not sure what it is, but I think I'll go fry up some catfish.

We are superior, yes. No question about it. We like to take our time and think about things. Things like:

First post is a personal ad. Check.
Emphasizes interest in older men. Check.
Has no posts that are on any threads but "hers." Check.
Intent on chatting with older men. Check.

I'm getting that weird feeling again. Not sure what it is, but I think I'll go fry up some catfish.

In other words we have superior wisdom and common sense.

For me older men just have something about them that leads me to find them so much more intriguing and attractive. They are more mature, are more respectful and considerate, they know how to treat a lady and it's just ..ugh makes me swoon xD

I've been noticing a lot of older men being more interested in younger women on here aswell.

I’d like to agree with you here. We do take our time, we are respectful and we are even interested in younger women……

Guilty as charged. Will you be the one handing out the sentencing? ……PLEASE!!!!!
PM me id love to know what its gonna be.

Among the many areas I am superior at:
1. I have a unique ability to find slightly misaligned pavement where cracks have formed and stubbed my toe on it.
2. I have the ability to mix and match technologies - old and new. It is nothing for me to send an email using my cellphone.
3. I can remember lyrics from the 60's and 70's, but I DO admit to struggling to remember most of my passwords.
4. My driving safety record is impeccable. I maintain my discipline among the honking sounds - even as I am speeding on the freeway and maintaining a steady speed of 63 MPH in the fast lane.

also I'd like to clarify that I am 19 and by older men I wasn't necessarily talking grandpa but more beekeeping age iykyk <3 love all of you tho

Zxb10MX.gif

tumblr_m914m0lcRQ1r77kqzo1_500.gif

prim_Lucille.gif

Back