Aren't older men just superior?

I was trying to be ladylike. If this thread is bringing out the older guys, I could benefit from this thread

Variety is the spice of life. Nothing wrong with mixing up the vernacular a bit. Although foo foo is a new one to me.

And yes, stick around Amber. There are plenty of superior old guys to go around.

Variety is the spice of life. Nothing wrong with mixing up the vernacular a bit. Although foo foo is a new one to me.

And yes, stick around Amber. There are plenty of superior old guys to go around.
I have now googled the best words for vagina and I think they have changed the spelling because it says fufu. I always thought that was fuck you twice!

I think I will avoid calling it “penis fly trap” as I think that would be more for oral sex. Also not a fan of calling it Growler, Minnie (cause that would be a blatant lie), Whispering eye or Mary-Ellen. Who the fuck is Mary-Ellen and what has she done that is so special!

I have now googled the best words for vagina and I think they have changed the spelling because it says fufu. I always thought that was fuck you twice!

I think I will avoid calling it “penis fly trap” as I think that would be more for oral sex. Also not a fan of calling it Growler, Minnie (cause that would be a blatant lie), Whispering eye or Mary-Ellen. Who the fuck is Mary-Ellen and what has she done that is so special!

Oh Lord. Thank you for that public service.

Mary Ellen? What an odd choice for a vagina name. Why not Betty Sue?

I was thinking the same thing. I’m impressed. And now I feel bad about stretching the truth about being a Wall Street billionaire with a Hamptons beach house.
And I only have about 17 more miles of homes I've been knocking door to door at. What a prick.

*looks in my pants*

*looks up, bewildered*

What a prick.
thats-what-she-said-what-she-said.gif

😆

You have and I admire the way you have stuck around even after the hijacking of your thread. You haven’t caused a 100 page argument like @Grant55 did so you won’t get legend status but you’ve earned some respect ✊

@GhostOfFAS see how I did the fist emoji? I am so down with the cool kids 🤭
Waiting...waiting...

To crown a new legend.

Last edited:
You have and I admire the way you have stuck around even after the hijacking of your thread. You haven’t caused a 100 page argument like @Grant55 did so you won’t get legend status but you’ve earned some respect ✊

@GhostOfFAS see how I did the fist emoji? I am so down with the cool kids 🤭
Between two threads, I think it was more like 20 pages.

@DaddysDoll_19 Good luck on your thread.

Back