Aren't older men just superior?

You have and I admire the way you have stuck around even after the hijacking of your thread. You haven’t caused a 100 page argument like @Grant55 did so you won’t get legend status but you’ve earned some respect ✊

@GhostOfFAS see how I did the fist emoji? I am so down with the cool kids 🤭

I was thinking the same thing. I’m impressed. And now I feel bad about stretching the truth about being a Wall Street billionaire with a Hamptons beach house.

I was thinking the same thing. I’m impressed. And now I feel bad about stretching the truth about being a Wall Street billionaire with a Hamptons beach house.
Just blame typos.

You live behind a wall on Bill and Her Street and you like taking a hamper to enjoy at your beach hut

Is there such a thing as an horrific dick?

Guys if somebody has told you that your dick is horrific, my inbox is open and I will soon boost the love of your dick again 😉

There are some horrific dick pics out there.

It really shouldn’t be that way. Men should put more thought into how they present their dicks. There is an art to it.

I’m sure in person they are all awesome.

There are some horrific dick pics out there.

It really shouldn’t be that way. Men should put more thought into how they present their dicks. There is an art to it.

I’m sure in person they are all awesome.
I look forward to seeing yours all dressed up and sparkling with personality

add some glitter and it's perfect
Oooo no!

Education time, young one:

If a guy has dressed it up in glitter, you stay well away from it. If that stuff gets on your gooch, you won’t be able to walk for days (it’s worse than sand) and if any actually gets up your foo-foo, then you can say goodbye to your sex life forever.

What you want is diamonds. Only ever go near the ones dressed in diamonds (a ruby or sapphire will do if he is trying to add a splash of colour)

Oooo no!

If a guy has dressed it up in glitter, you stay well away from it. If that stuff gets on your gooch, you won’t be able to walk for days (it’s worse than sand) and if any actually gets up your foo-foo, then you can say goodbye to your sex life forever.

What you want is diamonds. Only ever go near the ones dressed in diamonds (a ruby or sapphire will do if he is trying to add a splash of colour)

Like that 24 carat gold diamond studded cock ring.

She’s right, stay away from glitter. You have no idea what you’re getting into with that shit.

Oooo no!

id say the fact you use weird names for female genitals is mildy concerning considering you're talking to a 19 year old not an uneducated child xD

Back