As a masochist, what do you get out of hard extreme SM?

I enjoy so many of your posts fma20fma. This one from December reached me as you describe in very similar terms what a submissive girl I was fucking said. She had an additional dimension as she was compelled to think of a challenging experience with some older boys. We would re-enact some of it through role play and as I press my hard thick dick into her tight anus she had a cocktail of emotions flooding her brain in a wide range. Anger while simultaneous sexual arousal, mixed with guilt and shame that he’s actually enjoying something that’s not politically correct in the view of many today. For her the choice was clear. More than clear. She needed it in order to orgasm. Repetition compulsion. The mind is running the show. Sometimes it’s quite apparent. Sometimes no. My girl would also put in the terms you used in your post. At a certain point of pressing my dick down into her rear hole, her bunghole, that’s how she called her anus, and ag a certain point the pain sensation turns to pleasure. For her at least it was in the action of being held down (I put my hand on her back, she’s face down, bent over a couch, I’m standing behind her,

I enjoy so many of your posts @fma20fma This one from December reached me as you describe in very similar terms what a submissive girl I was fucking said. She had an additional dimension as she was compelled to think of a challenging experience with some older boys. We would re-enact some of it through role play and as I press my hard thick dick into her tight anus she had a cocktail of emotions flooding her brain in a wide range. Anger while simultaneous sexual arousal, mixed with guilt and shame that he’s actually enjoying something that’s not politically correct in the view of many today. For her the choice was clear. More than clear. She needed it in order to orgasm. Repetition compulsion. The mind is running the show. Sometimes it’s quite apparent. Sometimes no. My girl would also put in the terms you used in your post. At a certain point of pressing my dick down into her rear hole, her bunghole, that’s how she called her anus, and ag a certain point the pain sensation turns to pleasure. For her at least it was in the action of being held down (I put my hand on her back, she’s face down, bent over a couch, I’m standing behind her, violating her bunghole. Hearing her moans usually triggers my ejaculation shooting several loads of potent, sticky seed up in her rear hole. She described it as you do. My warm spunk deep up in her anus. She feels it like you described. Warm jets of spunk.
thanks.

There have occasionally been questions about what you, as a sub, get out of BDSM. Now I ask the same about what masochists get out of their SM relationship.

After all, I have a lot of experience with SM relationships especially the extreme hardcore, but I would like to hear even more people describe what they get out of it, and under what conditions.

• I myself have heard masochists say that it is the pain itself that turns them on.
I'm too old for that.
• Others say their enjoyment is seeing their Master/sadist's joy and pride in all they endure for his/her sake.

• And others that they particularly get turned on seeing the beautiful marks on their body.
Have to agree. Both ways.
• SOME have said that they get turned on by the fact it is an imposed punishment, for whatever reason the Master/Mistress deem necessary.

• OTHERS get turned on if the Master/Mistress shows "cruelty" and is evil.
Not a kink for me. I like decorations.
3. That I learn more about myself and learn to handle pain, humiliation and degradation, and to finally become a complete person.

May I hear how YOU – dear readers – experience this and which forms particularly turn you on?
I like making new friends. I stop and talk to people on the street though.

For me, it's a variety of things.
Physical pain is pleasurable to me. Obviously not all pain is equal. I don't want a rusty nail jammed into my foot. A brutal caning, however? Yes, very pleasurable, even if it makes me cry, or scream.
It gives me emotional release.
It shuts my brain down, and my thoughts are quiet.
I enjoy pleasing cruel sadists.
I enjoy pushing my own boundaries in pain.
It "resets" my nerves. I live with chronic physical pain due to a genetic disorder. When I seek out pain from other avenues, sometimes it redirects my brain/nerves from the shit I always feel to something I can enjoy. There's probably some technical term for it. This is the best way I can describe it.
And finally, it emotionally fulfills me to be a masochist. To endure, and hurt for someone else.
I couldn't have said it better!

this is something most people don’t understand about BDSM and pain play- it’s affection. The closer I feel to someone the more I’m going to want to take the pain. If I’m giving them positive feedback they’re going to respond and feed off my energy. It’s this amazing loop where they enjoy my enjoyment and I respond to theirs. If they’re tentative or signal they uncomfortable with the whip (or hairbrush, belt…) they’re not going to get the same response. It’s amazing to have this experience with someone you love who enjoys your positive reinforcement. The closeness and devotion is indescribable!
VERY well said! Kudos and a sincere Hat-Tip to you!

Affection is correct. I really dislike a lot of the fake anger in many Femdom videos. My partner loves me and I know it. I love her and she knows it. Once I am tied up I know she can do anything she wants to, to me and there is nothing I can do to stop her. That is such a rush for me. She can be giving me loving kisses and telling me how much she loves me, while squeezing my balls hard, or beating my butt with a strap and I'll love it. There seems to be a direct connection from the source of pain to my dick. She knows she can, and does, pinch my nipples as hard as she can between her thumb and forefinger just to watch my dick get stiff. I love it when she hurts me and she loves doing it. She is also smart enough to know the difference between pain and injury. And experienced enough to know where that line is.
Excellent description!... It sounds like we're both, equally blessed and fortunate!

Being helpless and vulnerable for a woman. Naked and, I have no choice, She enjoys frightening me, she knows I must obey her and she likes to see me present myself to her for her to enjoy abusing and punishing my genitals as a sign of her female superiority..
It's absolutely blissful, to be the recipient of Her tender and harsh affections, isn't it!?

Last edited:
For me, it's MANY things, one of which, I call "Freedom Through Captivity."
Throughout my life, I've found myself "unwantingly" thrust into leadership roles that I never desired, 20+ years of making split second life or death decisions for myself (which is OK) and others (which is not pleasant at all!)... It. Gets. Tiresome!... It's sooooo fucking peaceful and pleasurable, to be able to relinquish ALL control... My Perfect Domme truly takes me to my Happy Place!

For me, it's MANY things, one of which, I call "Freedom Through Captivity."
Throughout my life, I've found myself "unwantingly" thrust into leadership roles that I never desired, 20+ years of making split second life or death decisions for myself (which is OK) and others (which is not pleasant at all!)... It. Gets. Tiresome!... It's sooooo fucking peaceful and pleasurable, to be able to relinquish ALL control... My Perfect Domme truly takes me to my Happy Place!
IKWYM, my job involves me reassuring people we can fix their stuff, so it's tiring to do that when you're back home and you don't want to take charge of anything in general. Just let go.

IKWYM, my job involves me reassuring people we can fix their stuff, so it's tiring to do that when you're back home and you don't want to take charge of anything in general. Just let go.
Very well said! Plus 1,000!
I truly hope that you're experiencing the same type of freedom that I am this morning... It's the most wonderful bliss in the world...
We're sitting underneath our new patio cover, in an unseasonably cold, pouring rain... I have an overwhelming urge to suspend myself under the eve, drenched in soul cleansing water and let Her stand in the dry, as She Florentines me into oblivion....

I truly hope that you're experiencing the same type of freedom that I am this morning... It's the most wonderful bliss in the world...
We're sitting underneath our new patio cover, in an unseasonably cold, pouring rain... I have an overwhelming urge to suspend myself under the eve, drenched in soul cleansing water and let Her stand in the dry, as She Florentines me into oblivion....
TYVM, appreciate it and good for you!

I haven't quite experienced that freedom yet when an old Domme left me years ago, but I might have prospects with some folks nearby and I'm sure they're interested, so I don't think it'll be long before I experience the bliss of letting go of my needs and fulfil someone else's.

I'm very glad for you since you have someone to release your submissive energy, it's crucial and I know you're also helping her release her dominant energy the same way. That's how we stay happy.

I hope you are enjoying that oblivion now! No pics? :) How soon till you but back out to sea?

Back