Author hook up

LipstickKiss said:
I'm new myself.
*waves*
Hi.
And I'm female. Wait. *checks* Yeah, female
XD

*laughs* I spilled coffee......durn it.

Welcome to the new arrivals. *hugs* I don't have any sheep or cats, and stepping on the dog is MY job. Other than that, make yourself at home and have fun.

Whisp :rose:

eyup Lippy.

Come in, sit down.

Where is Ick?

Stand up, go out or lie on the couch and tell me about your dreams.

Gauche

Ick is right!

Lip, I'm in the city so I know what ick is. Welcome though. As you live way out there, you're sure to have fun here.

Perdita

Gauche: ick is Livermore, CA (may as well be Liverpool to me) where WMDs are made, or at least thought up.

Re: Ick is right!

perdita said:
Lip, I'm in the city so I know what ick is. Welcome though. As you live way out there, you're sure to have fun here.

Perdita

Gauche: ick is Livermore, CA (may as well be Liverpool to me) where WMDs are made, or at least thought up.

I was born in the city. I love it. I go whenever I can. My grandmother was born there, and so was my mother, and so was I. So, I've got fog in my blood. Or something.

And yes, we have the lab. Super high security nowadays.

Re: Ick is right!

perdita said:
Livermore, CA (may as well be Liverpool to me) where WMDs are made, or at least thought up.
Dear Perdita,
LMore is a very cool place to people of the scientific persuasion. I think Leonard of Quirm works there.
MG

Maths, I know 'the lab' might be cool, but I can't see living there. P.

p.s. plus UCB's still under threat of losing the place.

Ahem, and now my Livermore rant.

Livermore is boring. Kids go out and midnight bowl for amusement, thats about the most interesting thing around. Livermore is full of hicks and scientists kids. Many people are close minded. The ability to get drugs(and other things) here is ridiculous considering its a suburb. We have scientists, yes, but I'm not really interested in lab sciences. I want to major in theater (I'm in highschool). The schools suck, offering only French and Spanish at one school and French, Spanish, and German at the other. Lack of funding causes it to suck even more.

Er, before I totally go off on a tangent, I'll stop.

Edit: And whats a town without Almond Crush pocky? I have to go to the city to get it...

Last edited:
LipstickKiss said:
Ahem, and now my Livermore rant.

Livermore is boring. Kids go out and midnight bowl for amusement, thats about the most interesting thing around. Livermore is full of hicks and scientists kids. Many people are close minded. The ability to get drugs(and other things) here is ridiculous considering its a suburb. We have scientists, yes, but I'm not really interested in lab sciences. I want to major in theater (I'm in highschool). The schools suck, offering only French and Spanish at one school and French, Spanish, and German at the other. Lack of funding causes it to suck even more.

Er, before I totally go off on a tangent, I'll stop.

Edit: And whats a town without Almond Crush pocky? I have to go to the city to get it...

No offense, people who live in Livermore are not called Livermorons without due cause. I used to lvie there myself.

:)

Mikel

Back