Backclick Triggers

MathGirl said:
Dear Perdita,
Thanks for reminding me of that. Yes, I like LP, and she's excused.
MG
(in a thundering voice, wielding the blade) There can be only one!

MathGirl said:
Any author with "69" as part of the nickname.

I hate the nicknames with 2 or 4 in them: luv2sukcock, wetpussy4u, et. al. Too much like reading a vanity plate and wondering what the fuck it means.

Names in all caps -- no backclick there, I won't even click on the story in the first place.

MathGirl said:
Dear Dr M,
Any author with "69" as part of the nickname. Also nicknames that declare the namee to have a large wiwi. E.g. Dick Long, etc.
MG
Ps. I haven't decided about the nickname "Uncle Meat" yet. I think I like it. Maybe.

So we've got a winner with Li'l_bigdick4U269?

---dr.M.

Hmmm.... Li'lBigDick ... There's just something wrong about that contradiction in terms...

MathGirl said:
Dear Dr M,
Any author with "69" as part of the nickname. Also nicknames that declare the namee to have a large wiwi. E.g. Dick Long, etc.
MG
Ps. I haven't decided about the nickname "Uncle Meat" yet. I think I like it. Maybe.

If it helps, I'll let you in on a little secret. It wasn't intended to imply anything about large endowment. It's an album title taken from a musician who ranks among my favorites, a certain Mr. Zappa. I just used it because it's simple, sounds dirty, and it's memorable. I'm certain FZ wouldn't be offended, as he was known to write a few dirty lyrics himself.

Uncle, any reference to the big Frank is a huge plus in my book. Surprised I didn't think of that.

raphy said:
Hmmm.... Li'lBigDick ... There's just something wrong about that contradiction in terms...
Dear r,
Not necessarily. The Li'lBigHorn was fairly serious. Ask G.A.Custer.
MG

Icingsugar said:
Uncle, any reference to the big Frank is a huge plus in my book.

Seconded here. I've got the album on vinyl (not real sure this CD thing is gonna catch on), and I cued it up last night while playing poker. Still can't get "Cruisin' for Burgers" out of my head.

Seattle Zack said:
Seconded here. I've got the album on vinyl (not real sure this CD thing is gonna catch on), and I cued it up last night while playing poker. Still can't get "Cruisin' for Burgers" out of my head.

I knew I was going to like it here.

Dear Mr. Meat,

I too was relieved to know your Lit. name was literarily derived, and from such a breed of individual as Mr. Zappa. Welcome.

regards,

Perdita :rose:

perdita said:
Dear Mr. Meat,

I too was relieved to know your Lit. name was literarily derived, and from such a breed of individual as Mr. Zappa. Welcome.

regards,

Perdita :rose:

Well, the other choice was The Central Scrutinizer, but somehow that didn't seem quite right.

Thanks for the welcome.

Uncle Meat said:
Well, the other choice was The Central Scrutinizer,
Ah, well then we simply would have presumed a peculiar sophistication about you. The avuncular title provides a more intimate evocation without getting all kissy-huggy.

anon, Perdita ;)

Originally posted by perdita The avuncular title provides a more intimate evocation without getting all kissy-huggy.
Thank God for that. We certainly have a surfeit of K-H around here already.
MG

Well, It looks as if I picked a stupid name then! I will keep it only because now I know it belongs to me. The Phildo is a Jamaican name that was and still is used by many of my friends. "Phildo" was taken so The 7inch is easy to figure out, 7 is much shorter than seven. Oh, at least I am under the eight inch rule mentioned earlier.

If a story jumps into sex and no build up, I am out of that post with out a vote! I will scan to see what is next some stories are different. I want tease, how do you get to point C without A & B.

Stereo types irk me too. Lil white boy, big black man, big breasted blonde, flat chested brunette.

Nothing is worse then a story that strays, is inconsistant, or characters get mixed up.

Spelling is just a hang up that takes away from the flow.

Sincerly with my pathetic name, Phildo

A7inchPhildo said:
Sincerly with my pathetic name, Phildo
Phil, if I may, I did wonder what the fuck your name meant, or if you were inebriated when signing up for Lit. and misspelled dildo, but then why put a 7" limit on a dildo? Anyway, without getting at all kissy-huggy, your AV is cute for a dick.

regards, Perdita ;)

I only added the 69 because someone else had "Lovepotion". Honest! :D Heck, I'm not even that fond of that position...:p

Lovepotion69 said:
I only added the 69 because someone else had "Lovepotion". Honest!
Oh, but LP, it's a fine Lit. name because of the "Love Potion #9" derivation. '69' tacked onto other names is what irks people. Your name is mucho cool.

Perdita

perdita said:
Phil, if I may, I did wonder what the fuck your name meant, or if you were inebriated when signing up for Lit. and misspelled dildo, but then why put a 7" limit on a dildo? Anyway, without getting at all kissy-huggy, your AV is cute for a dick.

regards, Perdita ;)

I was inspired by you and the multi-avatar colection. Do you have a thread with your different AV pictures on it?

I would like to say that some of the best authors have silly unplaned names. I do not think it is the best way to pre-judge a story. On the other hand some names do give an impression of who that author is and what they are interested in. "Scatteriffic" is a good example. I most likely will not enjoy his stories.

Lovepotion69 the 69 is fine!:p

Phil, I once saw a Lit. member name of DateRape; definitely have no interest in reading 'it'.

No, I don't have my AVs posted online, just in a pic file on my lapdog. Are you going to have multi-dicks? i.e., like Mr. Potato Head and all his accessories?

Perdita ;)

perdita said:

Are you going to have multi-dicks? i.e., like Mr. Potato Head and all his accessories?

Perdita ;)

I could not help it! Once I learned how to make and shape an avatar,... I have three.

Yet another back click trigger for me.

Seeing the word postcoital in a LESBIAN story.

I love that song! (which is why I love LP's nick)

Love Potion Number Nine
==================

I took my troubles down to Madame Rue
You know that gypsy with the gold -capped tooth
She's got a pad down on Thirty -Fourth and Vine
Sellin' little bottles of Love Potion Number Nine

I told her that I was a flop with chicks
I've been this way since 1956
She looked at my palm and she made a magic sign
She said "What you need is Love Potion Number Nine "

She bent down and turned around and gave me a wink
She said "I'm gonna make it up right here in the sink "
It smelled like turpentine , it looked like Indian ink
I held my nose , I closed my eyes , I took a drink

I didn't know if it was day or night
I started kissin' everything in sight
But when I kissed a cop down on Thirty -Fourth and Vine
He broke my little bottle of Love Potion Number Nine

She bent down and turned around and gave me a wink
She said "I'm gonna make it up right here in the sink "
It smelled like turpentine , it looked like Indian ink
I held my nose , I closed my eyes , I took a drink

I didn't know if it was day or night
I started kissin' everything in sight
I had so much fun that I'm goin back again
I wonder what'll happen with "Love Potion #10"

Raph, often convinced he was born many years too late.

Back