**** Baseball ****

TheEarl said:
I'm now going to do something very stupid. I'm going to try and explain cricket to an American.

*snip*

Next week: rugby!

The Earl

Hey, Earl, if you REALLY wanna improve the Americans' knowledge of ball sports, how about teaching them a decent soccer?

I've never laughed as much as when I saw the American National Soccer Team in the World CHampionship 199...8, was it not?

i like a woman....

that says she is really really really hot for me, and IS really really really hot for me. love that lil pic of you math girl.

always yours,

harry's johnson

Re: i like a woman....

harry johnson said:
that says she is really really really hot for me, and IS really really really hot for me. love that lil pic of you math girl.

Dear Harry Johnson (ha ha haw),
You have the wrong thread, dear. I'm sure the right one is out there somewhere, though.

That picture is just to show off my pink swimsuit and the fact that I've been to Aruba.
MG

Emmm...gee, :D , I can't get over the fact that you look so very, very, VERY identical to my cousin, MG!

The Search for MG

Svenskaflicka said:
Emmm...gee, :D , I can't get over the fact that you look so very, very, VERY identical to my cousin, MG!

Hiya, Svenska.
As you might notice, I'm having an identity crisis. I created DurtGurl, and I never know who's going to show up when I get on here.
MG

Ps. I wonder how I managed to get that toe-pointed pose in that AV. I think I'd been drinking Pinnae Kolladeaux or something.

pina colada

while i am not familiar with this particular written work, i will admit to drinking quite a few pina coladas in my day...

Oh, allright, here it is, then...

...but it's much more funny in Swedish, then it actually rhymes!

Began to dance, and party-hardy,
felt against my leg... a cabanoss?
( That's a sausage.)?
Holy shit!
My great date was a transvestite!

Tanning and bathing in Piña Colada,
life is at its best in the summer!

Back