BDSM with married women

Most of the time, domination does not include humiliation to such an extreme degree that the shame would be unbearable if practiced with someone other than a stranger. I would argue that getting these needs met by a stranger just because one is too ashamed to do so with existing partner(s) is a big red flag, not something to recommend as an ideal.
I love being dominated but never humiliated

Nice of you to say, but 17 stories really isn’t a lot. There are so many prolific authors here…
Just so you know, the “Type A” stories are purely fiction.
Only my first three stories (chronologically) were based upon real life encounters (“Rick/Mike/Cindy”). Once I’d written those, I pretty much had run out of anything particularly interesting - or story-worthy. So everything after those is just fiction. That said, I would contend that even the fictional stuff says a lot about me in terms of my fantasies.
LOL. I'm still working on my first one (real life). I hate writing. I'll try to read yours

Wife here, have not had the experience but have the fantasy/desire to be a sub. Since I have little experience I don't know yet to what degree. My hubby is the nice guy who does not have the personality to dominate the bedroom.
In my experience there are a significant number of women who find themselves in safe supportive comfortable relationships with tender and loving partners. Which can be a wonderful thing. But at the same time... there is this yearning unease that they can neither understand or rationalise, which craves for something a little more edgy, more risky, more 'dangerous'. These are the women, who are usually mature enough to know their own minds, who crave a furtive lover or 'master'... even in an online sense, who will test out their limits, push them to extremes, and bring them the kind of excitement that their real lives lack. These are the women who PM me...

In my experience there are a significant number of women who find themselves in safe supportive comfortable relationships with tender and loving partners. Which can be a wonderful thing. But at the same time... there is this yearning unease that they can neither understand or rationalise, which craves for something a little more edgy, more risky, more 'dangerous'. These are the women, who are usually mature enough to know their own minds, who crave a furtive lover or 'master'... even in an online sense, who will test out their limits, push them to extremes, and bring them the kind of excitement that their real lives lack. These are the women who PM me...
I agree here, 100%, this has been my experience as well. Once a woman (or a man, for that sake) learns something about herself, once she feels that she is submissive - there is no way to "unlearn" that. My position was always supportive to them, meaning that if a marriage is lacking the D/s component that is usually not enough of a reason to kill it. Especially if kids are there, too.
And yes, usually these women are very clear about they want, without coming off as aggressive or bossy or overbearing.
I never rejected a woman on the basis of being married.

Lots of very positive comments here. I have found the same thing myself. The need to explore a side that isn't possible in the Currant relationship. This is the same in my marriage. Its just not her thing.

Last edited:
I have had a few married Sub/slaves over the years. In my experiences, most married young and to generally fine, loving husbands.... but as they got older and really understood themselves.. most of the ones ive been with realized that they needed something more, something different that their husband just wasnt cut out to provide. I have always had a great deal of respect for the husbands that worked with them and accepted his wife's needs... and let her find what she needed. Its a rare man that can love his wife so much that he can put aside his pride.
Hello, married mom 37, I had a Dom up until a month ago. My husband is a huge voyeur and loves the idea of me being controlled and used by my dom and others. When I return home after a session he really gets off hearing what I was made to do and see the results of the fruit of my labors.

Hello, married mom 37, I had a Dom up until a month ago. My husband is a huge voyeur and loves the idea of me being controlled and used by my dom and others. When I return home after a session he really gets off hearing what I was made to do and see the results of the fruit of my labors.
So sorry to hear of your loss.
How will you compensate for the loss of your Dom?
Won't that leave an aching void in your life?

I have had a few married Sub/slaves over the years. In my experiences, most married young and to generally fine, loving husbands.... but as they got older and really understood themselves.. most of the ones ive been with realized that they needed something more, something different that their husband just wasnt cut out to provide. I have always had a great deal of respect for the husbands that worked with them and accepted his wife's needs... and let her find what she needed. Its a rare man that can love his wife so much that he can put aside his pride.
I think this tread matches so much to tread I have recently started. You are right, something feels lacking as one grows out of just 'cuddly love'. I think cheating adds another complexity especially for women to feel her pride has gone, and she is just a cum rug to her master.

*Guilty as described*

It's easier said than done. I've craved a submissive experience for a long time now. The hubby can't bring himself to act that way with me, which I can understand.

We tried the lifestyle for a while and nothing ever panned out. So, I suppose it will remain a fantasy for me.
I relate with you. I never had detailed fantasy but I kind of knew I wanted him to be more in control of me. I don't know if that was underlying reason for all this.

It's easier said than done. I've craved a submissive experience for a long time now. The hubby can't bring himself to act that way with me, which I can understand.

We tried the lifestyle for a while and nothing ever panned out. So, I suppose it will remain a fantasy for me.

Doesn’t seem fair. But then, when is life fair ??

I received comments from many women and men on this tread and personal messages. There has been a talk about open discussion and communication. But I guess what makes my life bit unique is I know my husband can't handle truth about me cheating on him. I would love to hear from any Indian women in particular. But until now, none has messaged me or posted on here.

Hopefully your options stay open and you get another chance

I'm not going to hold my breathe.
Same. My wife wouldn't be able to understand my Dominant side so I don't get to have the submission side of the dynamic.
Plus, we don't have sex, so it's moot anyway. 🤣

Back