Beaches and Pools for Ladies and Lesbians

__54632b038474577def29d15cb43e4e4c.jpeg

I once had a similar bikini. Mine was pastel pink and a tiny bit less revealing, but just as see through when wet... 😈😉
I should clarify that the cut was a tiny bit less revealing. It was just as revealing once wet. 🤣

And yes, I did know what would happen when it got wet. Afterall, it was very thin and had no lining... I would have had to have been very naive to think it would not be semi-transparent when wet. I mean, I could still look innocent back then, but I was not... 😈😉

Thank you! I certainly got a lot of attention... 🤣🤣🤣

I got rid of it a few years back. I was on a kick back then of getting rid of clothes that did not seem appropriate for a new mother. I regret giving up many things, including that bikini. 🙄

I hope you didn’t get rid of everything that’s not appropriate for a new mother. You should keep a couple naughty things at hand. 😊

I hope you didn’t get rid of everything that’s not appropriate for a new mother. You should keep a couple naughty things at hand. 😊
I kept the private naughty things (lingerie, cuffs, collars, etc... 😈🤣), and some short dresses and skirts. But all my sheer blouses, most of my skintight dresses and skirts, and even some shorts and jeans went with the micro bikinis. I've replaced a lot of the short-shorts and cutoffs with new, equally short ones... the rest not as much... 🙄

Back