Beaches and Pools for Ladies and Lesbians

9019058cd55440bab6793d02302a236b8ee46276.jpg

This could've gone in a few different threads, but it's been a while since I posted in this one.

Eleven days ago in a post I mentioned Lesbian Lips and our Magical Tongues, but didn't say a peep about our fingers

0e473ad9de2e0d2191a7ad6f74d94d2c.jpg

I admit it took me a minute to get it, why the fingernail clippers...and yeah now that I got it...it's funny...and I'm just dumb.:rolleyes:

But that just demonstrates the difference in point of view between a hetero guy and a lesbian like my friend Come_Hither, and why she tries so hard to preserve her point of view in these threads of hers. As a liberal minded guy, I can respect her but that point of view of hers I'll never quite grasp without applying the effort to see things the way she does. But that's also the cool thing that minute of trying to figure out why a picture fingernail clippers was the punchline made me open my mind to a different perspective than my own, and that in of itself is awesome. I can't think of anything more boring than everyone thinking and seeing life in the same exact way.

Last edited:
I admit it took me a minute to get it, why the fingernail clippers...and yeah now that I got it...it's funny...and I'm just dumb.:rolleyes:

But that just demonstrates the difference in point of view between a hetero guy and a lesbian like my friend Come_Hither, and why she tries so hard to preserve her point of view in these threads of hers. As a liberal minded guy, I can respect her but that point of view of hers I'll never quite grasp without applying the effort to see things the way she does. But that's also the cool thing that minute of trying to figure out why a picture fingernail clippers was the punchline made me open my mind to a different perspective than my own, and that in of itself is awesome. I can't think of anything more boring than everyone thinking and seeing life in the same exact way.

Appreciate your post Veroe. And no your not dumb.

and why she tries so hard to preserve her point of view in these threads of hers. - Despite LGBTQIA Chatter being non-straight sexuality, threads are named "... for Ladies and Lesbians", and more than 90+% is for guys (believe that's being conservative), not uncommon for some guys to post what they like in our threads, which sometimes I need to react to protect the threads.

Also, it is not always easy to see things from a different perspective than our own.

And on a closing note

When a lesbian invites a hetero woman over for Italian dinner

iu

Back