Beautiful,Breathtaking and Awesome 2

ac2cbdb92a58d8066cae8aa00da6a587d4e64bbb.jpg

I am a little concerned that AI (Artificial Intelligence) created pictures are appearing more and more on the internet . . . a mountain scene with a lake or isolated farm/house in the foreground that does not really exist . . . opposing waves crashing together . . . full moon shots with isolated individuals or unusual scenes in the foreground. We should all do a bit more due diligence on a picture before we post it. I prefer to see beauty in its natural state, and hope you all do as well.

The Idaho side of the Grand Tetons. Not far from my home.
*not.my photo*

Attachments

• Barns_grand_tetons.jpg
    Barns_grand_tetons.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 2
I am a little concerned that AI (Artificial Intelligence) created pictures are appearing more and more on the internet . . . a mountain scene with a lake or isolated farm/house in the foreground that does not really exist . . . opposing waves crashing together . . . full moon shots with isolated individuals or unusual scenes in the foreground. We should all do a bit more due diligence on a picture before we post it. I prefer to see beauty in its natural state, and hope you all do as well.
indeed my friend. it was hard enough with PS. and now this new wave of imposters, it is very hard to tell what is real and what is not. as nothing is like the real thing.
thank you all for adding your touch of eauty to this thread. .
ss.

Back