Love yourself

I can relate Lol . My mind wanders all the time . I was listening to a radio show late one night driving for work and the host was
Interviewing someone about a homeless thrift store and next thing you know I was pretending I was being asked questions by the host and I was trying to help the homeless get gently used sex toys and went thru how we sanitized them and distributed them . I can relate to the plight of the homeless and don’t want to take anything away from their struggle but my mind went there without my permission
It happens lol. It seems like your heart is in the right place at least.

You’ll get there, I’m sure. You sound suitably determined
Yeah, I'm going to have to be if I want things to change.

I want to nominate @Lonestar79 for being such a genuine man.
He's the best guy when I'm having not so calming thoughts...
He's so fucking sexy!!
I know others who know him will agree, he's amazing!!
I😍🤠🐍

Hugs and appreciation are due to so many, rn gonna shout out to @TXRafe and @Boat1 for having been both entertainingly distracting and good-hearted
Barely knew them before, but they both seem to be deep-thinking, considerate and humorous
Thanks for the dose of sanity, both

thank you mia, thats very sweet, but it costs nothing to be kind to someone else. you are a bright young woman and though assertive 😂 its been a pleasure to talk to you and get to know a little about you who you are as a person.

Hugs and appreciation are due to so many, rn gonna shout out to @TXRafe and @Boat1 for having been both entertainingly distracting and good-hearted
Barely knew them before, but they both seem to be deep-thinking, considerate and humorous
Thanks for the dose of sanity, both
Well thank you and likewise @MiaBabe23 You truly seem to be a well rounded, thoughtful, and classy lady! It's a pleasure getting to know and visit with you!

Back