Beautiful,Breathtaking and Awesome 2

tumblr_nixruv3DoM1rnheglo1_r1_500.jpg

Dolomites, sunrise...

Hello everyone!!
i want to Thank each and all. that have kept the thread going.
yup i have to be away for a bit. but i hope to get back here soon.
yet! i deeply thank you all. for the wonderful pictures you have posted to share with us all.
i am ever grateful. .

ss:rose:

There are plenty of pictures here I’m inspired to collect and eventually draw in my sketchbook. I’m trying to build my motivation back to what I once used to love to do. Unfortunately my lack of technological knowledge prevents me from posting things. I’ll try to get better with it, at some point.

I’ll say this again though...I love this thread❤️

BCC...I’ll only speak for myself. I collect and post all of these beautiful pictures that are the result of someone else’s talent and opportunity.

I truly admire them for their God given talent and for the training and sacrifices they may have had to make to be able to visualize and capture such beauty.

Comparable to your God given talent to be able to sketch. Even if you are never technically able to post those sketches, it doesn’t matter. They will still exist, like these pictures do, for time immemorial.

Celebrate those things you do well...not everyone has the same ability. :rose::heart:

And yes, of course, the thread is truly beautiful. ❤️

BCC...I’ll only speak for myself. I collect and post all of these beautiful pictures that are the result of someone else’s talent and opportunity.

I truly admire them for their God given talent and for the training and sacrifices they may have had to make to be able to visualize and capture such beauty.

Comparable to your God given talent to be able to sketch. Even if you are never technically able to post those sketches, it doesn’t matter. They will still exist, like these pictures do, for time immemorial.

Celebrate those things you do well...not everyone has the same ability. :rose::heart:

And yes, of course, the thread is truly beautiful. ❤️

I appreciate the poster’s eye of beauty seen an collected to share. I may never get the chance to visit these areas, however I’m blessed to be able to glance at the talent displayed. However it may have obtained, does not distract from the intention, of which I am so appreciative to be a bystander and be inspired🌹The title of this thread is well maintained for sure.

I’m curtsying to all of you who post here❣️

1a453413d03c909601de33dd5396dbfe74f9e89b.jpg

“I have, as it were, my own sun and moon and stars, and a little world all to myself.”
— Henry David Thoreau

9b4dd4d33c7fa3238b6bdb1da75efaedf15a34f8.jpg

Last light of the day barely touching the worlds highest peak - Sagarmatha / Mt Everest

Back