Beautiful, Sexy & Kinky GILFs

358_1000.jpg
🤪 :devilish:...love naked wearing sexy high heels...

Last edited:

What an amazing figure and in white ,my fav colour

Freaking Amazing..... 😜

Too bad it's AI guys. Check out the hands. AIs give themselves away by the shininess of the skin, an obvious age difference in the skin of the face vs. body, and the hands are usually very roughly depicted. It will eventually get there though.

Too bad it's AI guys. Check out the hands. AIs give themselves away by the shininess of the skin, an obvious age difference in the skin of the face vs. body, and the hands are usually very roughly depicted. It will eventually get there though.
You mean man hands?

Now that you point those defects out, I agree. But I find myself willing to overlook the artifacts... ;)

Since it's beginning to creep into many of these threads and people are noticing and taking issue with it, I'll refer to this FAQ posted by Admin.

https://literotica.com/faq/publishing/publishing-ai

The wording is directed at authors writing stories, but it also applies to images. Machine generated content is not allowed on the Visual Arts board for example.

I haven't really gone in that direction on these threads so far. But as it becomes more of an issue, that may be necessary.

Also, keep in mind the copyrights and ownership issues when posting images.

Back