Beautiful, Sexy & Kinky GILFs

To me there is almost nothing more of a turn on than an older woman in all of her glory. What would be more of a turn on would be her partner/husband as part of that photo or, seeing him from her point of view. Is he hard? Soft? Jerking off? Do they have sex or masturbate together on their bed after taking those photos? Would they let me watch? Would they tell me to clean them up after they are done? Would he want me to eat her & encourage her orgasms? Would she want me to suck him, encouraging him to cum in my mouth or lick his cum from her body? Would…. The possibilities are endless.

To me there is almost nothing more of a turn on than an older woman in all of her glory. What would be more of a turn on would be her partner/husband as part of that photo or, seeing him from her point of view. Is he hard? Soft? Jerking off? Do they have sex or masturbate together on their bed after taking those photos? Would they let me watch? Would they tell me to clean them up after they are done? Would he want me to eat her & encourage her orgasms? Would she want me to suck him, encouraging him to cum in my mouth or lick his cum from her body? Would…. The possibilities are endless.
All good questions...You have a very vivid imagination

All good questions...You have a very vivid imagination
Very vivid. The scenarios & visual images encourage my stroking. There
are times where I’ll take my pre cum and lick it off of my fingers, closing my eyes imagining the taste is from her or him or combined. Sometimes I’ll just use it as lube to jerk faster.

I have always been a shaved smooth pussy kind of guy. When my wife and I met, she was completely smooth. Over the last 30 years, her desire to shave has lessened. I find myself quite attracted to her slightly hairy pussy. The hair has thinned and is quite intoxicating. I bring this up here because most of the ladies pictured have also stopped shaving. They are all quite sexy and exhilarating

Back