Before and After

Netzach said:
You know....I'm a domme, and I'm 5'4'' tall and I don't know jujitsu.

I was also raised in NYC where a lot of people have bad intent and looking at someone is an invitation to begin talking, interacting, or you never know what.

If a 6'4'' guy I've never met before starts staring into my eyes, I'm going to probably look down, if not somehow *past* them.

It's not submission, it's self preservation. I'm not saying don't play spot the pervert, I'm just saying people see what they want to see and most things look like a nail to a hammer.

I too am 5'4" and know right what you mean. If you get into a staring contest the next thing is "what the fuck are you looking at?" and I do stare back but you can get into fights doing this..:rolleyes:

Wizard said:
I too am 5'4" and know right what you mean. If you get into a staring contest the next thing is "what the fuck are you looking at?" and I do stare back but you can get into fights doing this..:rolleyes:

Well not advocating staring but look a lady in the eyes instead of her boobs she will appriciate it. Lest that's what I've found. The face speaks volumes without a word. Boobs just say HI. :)

I can usually get away with a peek at a girls boobs. Few think I'm really staring at anything. I did get caught sizing up a girl's ass once, but we were on a date there's no mystery there.

snoozebutton said:
Well not advocating staring but look a lady in the eyes instead of her boobs she will appriciate it. Lest that's what I've found. The face speaks volumes without a word. Boobs just say HI. :)

Yep right with ya, I always look anyone squard in the eye.
I like to read about body language. Funny how many can't look at you when they talk or walk with there head down.
To me it tells alot about that person self esteem.

Netzach said:
I can usually get away with a peek at a girls boobs. Few think I'm really staring at anything. I did get caught sizing up a girl's ass once, but we were on a date there's no mystery there.

Shhhh not a woman's ass. That's my kryptonite. :eek:

Wizard said:
Yep right with ya, I always look anyone squard in the eye.
I like to read about body language. Funny how many can't look at you when they talk or walk with there head down.
To me it tells alot about that person self esteem.

Or we got a booger hanging lol.

snoozebutton said:
Pulls finger from nose. Me either. :D

:D :D :cool:

Thats just not right!!!.........The Ladys are going to want to kill us for this........heheheh

Better your finger out of your nose than someplace else.......:rolleyes:

Wizard said:
:D :D :cool:

Thats just not right!!!.........The Ladys are going to want to kill us for this........heheheh

Better your finger out of your nose than someplace else.......:rolleyes:

*Sniffs* Not today. :cool:

snoozebutton said:
*Sniffs* Not today. :cool:

Still Sniffing?..........Blow a rocket and be done with it man..........Let loose......

<backing away>:eek:

oops that it was a sniffel.........I read you last post wrong.

Finger smelling clean huh? Sorry to hear that.......:confused:

Wizard said:
Still Sniffing?..........Blow a rocket and be done with it man..........Let loose......

<backing away>:eek:

Neh, leave the competitive sports to the nasally gifted.

snoozebutton said:
Neh, leave the competitive sports to the nasally gifted.

I work outside so I have been knowen to have to blow one every once and a while............I mean hey if there is no tissue or hankerchief around well ya gota do what ya gota do.........LOL:rolleyes:

Wizard said:
oops that it was a sniffel.........I read you last post wrong.

Finger smelling clean huh? Sorry to hear that.......:confused:

Mum Mum Mum Mum

Wizard said:
I work outside so I have been knowen to have to blow one every once and a while............I mean hey if there is no tissue or hankerchief around well ya gota do what ya gota do.........LOL:rolleyes:

I defer to necessity.

So anyhow, about the subject at hand ...... I too think you can tell alot by the way folks act and dress. They way the move and carry themself. I too play the game wondering what there into and skitten and I making our guess.....

:D

Wizard said:
So anyhow, about the subject at hand ...... I too think you can tell alot by the way folks act and dress. They way the move and carry themself. I too play the game wondering what there into and skitten and I making our guess.....

:D

It's a fun game, I enjoy the challenge to my imagination.

snoozebutton said:
Wonder if we can get a woman to paint eyes on her boobs and kill two birds with one stone.:devil:

We couldn't get in trouble for looking in the wrong place then............:D

snoozebutton said:
Wonder if we can get a woman to paint eyes on her boobs and kill two birds with one stone.:devil:

Master could we use finger paints? :D:p

Only if I get to eat butter cookies with a hole in the middle like I did in kindergarden.lol

Back