Before and After

Netzach said:
It's not submission, it's self preservation. I'm not saying don't play spot the pervert, I'm just saying people see what they want to see and most things look like a nail to a hammer.

ROFLMFAO. Thanks.. that made me laugh really hard for some reason.

:kiss:

sub trapped in a Dom role

MissTaken said:
I don't know if it is my perspective or how I am percieved, but twice this week, people felt compelled to tell me they were involved in the lifestyle.
One was a coworker and the other a salesperson in a trendy store.

I may have a tatoo on my forehead that says, "Cum hither fellow freaks!" I don't know!

Miss T,

I have that too, but people have always seemed to want to tell me all about themselves when they don't even know me. My problem is, most co-workers and people who meet me think I am Dominant and always want to talk to me about being with a Dominant woman; They find it almost impossible to believe that though in my professional life I am extremely dominant and take charge; at home I am just as submissive and give up all the control.... well okay most; I'm still working on it :) I asked my Master last week if I had a sign that said "Free psychoanalysis sessions" painted on my back cause everyone seems to want to tell me about the dark secrets and desires they have. I often consider telling them at home I am submissive and don't care for a foot stool, but I refrain, keeping them guessing is fun at times.

Re: sub trapped in a Dom role

Princessintrng said:
Miss T,

I have that too, but people have always seemed to want to tell me all about themselves when they don't even know me. My problem is, most co-workers and people who meet me think I am Dominant and always want to talk to me about being with a Dominant woman; They find it almost impossible to believe that though in my professional life I am extremely dominant and take charge; at home I am just as submissive and give up all the control.... well okay most; I'm still working on it :) I asked my Master last week if I had a sign that said "Free psychoanalysis sessions" painted on my back cause everyone seems to want to tell me about the dark secrets and desires they have. I often consider telling them at home I am submissive and don't care for a foot stool, but I refrain, keeping them guessing is fun at times.

They just needed there Dommo-Vision Glasses, Cheap, Cheap, Cheap at ......lol

Re: Re: sub trapped in a Dom role

snoozebutton said:
They just needed there Dommo-Vision Glasses, Cheap, Cheap, Cheap at ......lol

Where can we get those Dommo-Vision glasses? LOL

Back