Being Shared

Sure, share her

I share my resident slut with other men and with women as well, both in threesomes and moresomes. Two things, however, I reserve for myself: no man is permitted to ejaculate in her mouth, or to fuck her bottom. Similarly, I will not cum in another woman's mouth, although I have taken some in the ass (with the Master's approval, of course).

To be sure, we had experience in "straight" swinging before doing any serious BD/SM, so involving other persons in our kinky play seemed a normal progression. Although she is a sub, both of us reserve the right to say "no" to sharing with a particular person. This is one area in which she has a bit of leeway.

sharing

My exhusband and had a d/s relationship throught out our marriage. He loved it and I did too. however, the more I got into it, the moodier he got.I tried my best to let him know my feelings, but he started to distrust me. One of the reasons why I enjoyed was his reactions. I enjoyed it because I gave him pleasure or so I thought.The longer we shared the worse it got. I wanted to stop but he did not. Then he started to get abusive because he always thought I was fucking someone behind his back.That eventually broke up the marriage. If your partner is mature enough it usually works out. If not you're on dangerous grounds. That's been my experience THanks Sara

Continuity and Reference

i thought i would bump this thread since there is a similar one on the board right now. Just for those who want additional comments.

lara

Back