Bi tops… what’s the point?

The great tops know it and they use me like I want them to.
Definitely. My girl knows that I just want her to use me like her bitch. That's why she will pull my underwear down and fuck me while I am sleeping.

I have enjoyed a few overnights with a top. Nothing better than to waking up with his arms around me and penetrating my cum filled hole.
Will you wake up to find his cock pushing into your ass? It can be a little disconcerting until you realize what's going on!

Yes, a little confusing when I first wake up but I quickly respond by pushing ass on to his hard cock as holds my shoulders.

Yes, a little confusing when I first wake up but I quickly respond by pushing ass on to his hard cock as holds my shoulders.
Yes, she will do that too. Put her hands on my shoulders to get leverage so she can push up into my ass. Once she is fucking she might put a hand on my neck and gently squeeze or reach around and play with my breast nipple.

Or he will slide down to my hips and guide me on his cock. Nice slow rhythm as he kisses my back.

I have never dated a guy, let alone have sex with one.

I have mostly fantasized about getting intimate with a sexy hunk type: riding him, him ramming me missionary, romantic missionary, etc.

But I have also fantasized about doing a guy. The point for me is that he would be totally cute. I mean, look at this guy.

My fantasy is that we are shopping in a sex toy shop. Or we go to the ball game, the beach, or just a drive. Maybe it's a lazy Saturday and we are browsing sites doing underwear shopping.

I imagine getting intimate with him missionary style. I would outfit him with a belly chain and 4" red high heels. I would love a mirror to see his spread legs high in the air. I alternate between slow and fast. The slow would be me kissing his cute face and telling him how I love his cute little ass. The ramming would be him groaning uncontrollably and shouting my name.

I like girls riding me, and this would be no different. I would love to be lying or sitting on a couch while he rides me at any pace he wants. I would grab his cute little ass and push him up and down. I would whisper, "I love your tight little ass!"

And look at that beautiful cock.

Even without sex, I would just love to make out with this guy. He is soooooooooo cute!

GQS69Q0aYAAFeowformatjpgnamelarge.md.jpg

I have mostly fantasized about getting intimate with a sexy hunk type: riding him, him ramming me missionary, romantic missionary, etc.

But I have also fantasized about doing a guy. The point for me is that he would be totally cute. I mean, look at this guy.

My fantasy is that we are shopping in a sex toy shop. Or we go to the ball game, the beach, or just a drive. Maybe it's a lazy Saturday and we are browsing sites doing underwear shopping.

I imagine getting intimate with him missionary style. I would outfit him with a belly chain and 4" red high heels. I would love a mirror to see his spread legs high in the air. I alternate between slow and fast. The slow would be me kissing his cute face and telling him how I love his cute little ass. The ramming would be him groaning uncontrollably and shouting my name.

I like girls riding me, and this would be no different. I would love to be lying or sitting on a couch while he rides me at any pace he wants. I would grab his cute little ass and push him up and down. I would whisper, "I love your tight little ass!"

Even without sex, I would just love to make out with this guy. He is soooooooooo cute!

I'm sure someone is going to be very pleased when and if you finally get to enjoy this just by your descriptions. And he is very hot.

I have a question for the bi tops from a bi bottom. Being bi, means you’ve obviously had sex with women and enjoy sex with women, i have too and do very much enjoy it. I seek relationships, romantic or otherwise only with women. On the other side I’m only interested in tgirls when I switch teams.
How is fucking a guy better than being with a woman? I’m only a bottom because I learned how good and intense a hard dick deep in your ass feels. Definitely more intense than being the top. When I bottom it’s all about my pleasure. I neither have any desire to top a tgirl partner, being a top is better with a woman. What is it about fucking a guy that interests you?
Not a top, but I suppose one reason could be that you'd have a much higher chance of getting anal from a twink, sissy, or femboy than a woman. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why?

Ooo, the sexy shop would be a fun fantasy and reality. The rush you get when your in one and browsing, maybe brushing each others cocks and you squeeze down a aisle, maybe we reach for the same toy and smile, knowing that we could leave right now and play/use it! So many possibilities! Your a hottie by the way!

Damn he looks hot!!!

I couldnt agree with you more. Ive sucked a lot of cocks but only top one man since ive been bi. Part of the hot sexual experience is the kissing, touching, 69 and servicing each other as foreplay. My whole body feels electrified and so excited. The final part of me fucking his ass is just icing on the cake. Hes not loose or too tight but i can tell you my cock just slides right in. The inner walls of his ass feel like velvet. Part of the allure and excitement is how much it pleases him and him moaning and verbal cries of bliss get me throbbing in his ass. I never thought id be lured into topping another man but his subtle seduction and asking me if i could fuck him led me to delving in this activity. I think a lot of it is the feeling of intimacy when your so close to another man. Theres no hotter or better way to show another person that level of deep lust then thrusting your cock deep in his ass. Even oral is intense but theres something so much more pleasurable. I would also say besides 69 that this form of sex allows so much more skin to skin contact. Both of us acknowledge we enjoy the feel of each others naked smooth body. My legs, groin belly, chest and arms grasping his hands make full skin to skin contact. Usually I thrust deep in him as im on his back and hes laying face down. Words cant describe the feeling of sweet release and taboo nature of shooting my semen into another man. Does that answer your question?
Yes, it does answer....I love your style ❤️

So fucking hot!!!!!

Back