Bisexual or bicurious women.

It is! Thankfully it was just a short day so it’s only midday. But need to switch sleeping for night shift tomorrow.
That's the worst it usually takes 2 to 3 days for your body just to adjust. I hated when I did that you walk around like a zombie for a while.

That's the worst it usually takes 2 to 3 days for your body just to adjust. I hated when I did that you walk around like a zombie for a while.
Yes! I’m only doing one night shift (it’s flexi shifts so I choose when I work out of what they have available) so I’ll just be like a zombie over the weekend I think

Yes! I’m only doing one night shift (it’s flexi shifts so I choose when I work out of what they have available) so I’ll just be like a zombie over the weekend I think
Well if it's only one night then you'll be able to adjust just be careful with whatever you're doing. You don't want to have any accidents or anything. And it's difficult to try and sleep during the day you're lucky that it's raining.

Well if it's only one night then you'll be able to adjust just be careful with whatever you're doing. You don't want to have any accidents or anything. And it's difficult to try and sleep during the day you're lucky that it's raining.
Yeah it’s at an inpatient facility so it’ll be fine until everyone goes to bed (if they do lol), that’s when I struggle if I can’t find something to do.

Yes I really struggle with sleep in general so I’m hoping the melatonin will work for me to get enough sleep

Yeah it’s at an inpatient facility so it’ll be fine until everyone goes to bed (if they do lol), that’s when I struggle if I can’t find something to do.

Yes I really struggle with sleep in general so I’m hoping the melatonin will work for me to get enough sleep
It can be a little difficult once everything is quiet there's not much else going on you get hypnotized into the television or the computer the next thing you know you're nodding off. If you're working alone it's even worse. I hope you find something enough to keep you busy that'll keep you stimulated enough to go.

It can be a little difficult once everything is quiet there's not much else going on you get hypnotized into the television or the computer the next thing you know you're nodding off. If you're working alone it's even worse. I hope you find something enough to keep you busy that'll keep you stimulated enough to go.
Yes! Thankfully there is usually a few good staff members on to chat to but if all else fails I just clean to keep me busy.

It’s beautiful here now
Saturday is supposed to be 70
California feast or famine

Yes! Thankfully there is usually a few good staff members on to chat to but if all else fails I just clean to keep me busy.
Moving around and doing something always helps. It's when you sit in one spot and don't want to move that's when the what I call the Z monster attacks you.

Back