Bizarre But Beautiful..Fascinating, Yet Over?

Lance, I'm guessing you mean the FAQ question about adding a custom status to our profile, right? It says I should edit the "Custom User Text" field in my profile, but I don't seem to have that...perhaps it's only granted after a certain number of posts, like the pictures? I can't find anywhere how many posts we need to get that privilege, though.

Re: AV

shysub said:
You need 100 posts to get an AV. Keep going.

Right, I know that part, but how about for a custom status line? Thanks!

Re: Re: AV

Etoile said:

Right, I know that part, but how about for a custom status line? Thanks!

You can have a custom status line after 1000 posts.

veronika

~bites harder on one side of my bottom lip.....one soft, almost silent pant, escaping my soul~

You are a true sweetheart, siren. Thanks for posting that.

There's nothing like a sweet submissive, up against a wall
quivering, and waiting... on the instructions of a master
as a pant escapes her soul...

:rose:

And, as long as this is my 100th post (and what a nice one you've made it, sweetheart), I'll ask a question here...

Lance, you seem like a friendly guy. Any helpful hints, on how to get my AV up?

Sandia.

siren,
May I ask why I am very lucky?

I know the feeling of waiting, but I just meant you're lucky to have had the experience you had :) .

And you don't get to lose the virgin status, until you've had thirty posts. (Get busy, lady.)

Sandia.

av

Sandia said:

Lance, you seem like a friendly guy. Any helpful hints, on how to get my AV up?

Sandia.

Sandia...thanks....go to your profile, edit options. After 100 posts, the change av feature is operational. Pick or make an av that meets the specs as indicated by lit, browse and submit...the modifications.

LC

racking my brain here .let's see what can I come up with so I can reach 100 post cause I really really want an av, caus eyou guys really have osme kewl ones.

I can't help wondering what the rules are about that kind of thing. There may not be any written rules, but is it expected that new people will make 100 posts with actual content, rather than just posting to earn the point toward an avatar? Or is it sort of allowed to just post any old thing? I know the computer doesn't know the difference and sees 100 posts when there are 100 posts, but what do people think about it?

Etoile said:
I can't help wondering what the rules are about that kind of thing. There may not be any written rules, but is it expected that new people will make 100 posts with actual content, rather than just posting to earn the point toward an avatar? Or is it sort of allowed to just post any old thing? I know the computer doesn't know the difference and sees 100 posts when there are 100 posts, but what do people think about it?

I've seen people just post nonsense in order to get their 100, but it's rather frowned upon. What many people will do is open a chatty thread on the GB to push their numbers up, and that's a little more acceptable.
My advice, if you are antsy, and believe me, I understand the feeling,is to post in the other forums as well as this one, because conversation moves at a much more leisurely clip here. Why not take a look at the Picture Feedback Forum and just compliment the pics you like? Some of our own, like SuperLittleGirl and Petrel, have beautiful threads of their pictures there. Or go to the GB and just throw your 2 cents in here and there. I have seen people rack up 100 posts in a day there.

It took me eleven months to earn an avatar. I'm pretty sure I was here (on average) once a day. There's no shame in waiting!

Re: av

Lancecastor said:

Sandia...thanks....go to your profile, edit options. After 100 posts, the change av feature is operational. Pick or make an av that meets the specs as indicated by lit, browse and submit...the modifications.

LC

No sir. Thank YOU.

<---As you can see, I did it!

<Sandia is doing his special happy dance.>

Back