Blindfolds

sure I'm sure blind folds are great IF they work! LOL
sorta useless if you still can see

DVS said:
Blindfolds are always fun. As someone has surely said, blindfolds are great for taking torment to extremes.

It all comes from the sub not being able to see what is happening, so their mind goes into overload. Then, seeding that overload with nasty thoughts is even more torment.

With the proper "delivery", all of this is possible and more. More than once, I have been asked "what was that?" only to find out it was something she had experienced many times before. Yes, visual deprivation is great fun.

Well, unless you are wearing a blind fold as a fashion statement. Sort of "I can see, but it looks cool." :p

FungiUg said:
Well, unless you are wearing a blind fold as a fashion statement. Sort of "I can see, but it looks cool." :p

LOL seriously
I mean handing someone a cushion and telling them to hold it there.
I mean common first.. I somehow dont feel like holding a pillow when hes licking me.
2rd. I still can see. 3rd. wtf?? he tryin to kill me????
LMAO!
*shakes her head*
if you gonna blindfold someone. do it right

Pixie Mischief said:
sure I'm sure blind folds are great IF they work! LOL
sorta useless if you still can see
I have discovered that many *blindfolds* do not work to remove the ability to see...such as pillows ~~grin~~ scarves, ties and those soft night blindfolds used for sleep or travel.
They actually can add to the frustration of a submissive when they are used because the ability to see can make them FEEL dishonest or sneaky!
In fact they are neither, they simply are not blindfolded but mildly visually handicapped.

bleh I just wont wear my glasses LOL cant see much without them anyway!

Shadowsdream said:
I have discovered that many *blindfolds* do not work to remove the ability to see...such as pillows ~~grin~~ scarves, ties and those soft night blindfolds used for sleep or travel.
They actually can add to the frustration of a submissive when they are used because the ability to see can make them FEEL dishonest or sneaky!
In fact they are neither, they simply are not blindfolded but mildly visually handicapped.

Pixie Mischief, I keep forgetting to mention - I love your avatar! Cry for Dawn is awesome. :)

Last edited:
ownedsubgal said:
wow, so no one else uses a blindfold as a means to alleviate nervousness and fear?

Actually yes.. D blindfolds me when he's doing something new and scary or old and scary. The blindfold reminds me to hold still and not fight it, or I'll hurt myself. So while part of my mind is racing along the "run like hell" lines, another part is exerting some sort of control.

Pixie Mischief said:
bleh I just wont wear my glasses LOL cant see much without them anyway!

lol.. dreaded ditto post.. I cracked D up the other day because he moved my glasses and I couldn't find them. I was getting frustrated when he kept telling me to keep looking. Finally I said, 'Sir. The problem with looking for my darn glasses is I can't SEE without them!" When he got done laughing he helped me find them.

I dont know found it at an avatar sight in the goth section and thought it was pretty hehe.
thank you

Etoile said:
Pixie Mischief, I keep forgetting to mention - I love your avatar! Cry for Dawn is awesome. :)

I've gone on stage for lipsync contests in front of 500 people about.
at . I just have to not wear my glasses and I'm fine LOL
*shrugs* I dont see the crowd that way, cant even see my computer screen.
I drive my chair in the house without them sometimes......
ouch.

D's mariposa said:
lol.. dreaded ditto post.. I cracked D up the other day because he moved my glasses and I couldn't find them. I was getting frustrated when he kept telling me to keep looking. Finally I said, 'Sir. The problem with looking for my darn glasses is I can't SEE without them!" When he got done laughing he helped me find them.

Originally posted by Pixie Mischief
I dont know found it at an avatar sight in the goth section and thought it was pretty hehe.

Oh! That's Dawn of the Cry for Dawn series, which is on the naughty side of raunchy and includes nice nudity. She was created by Joseph Michael Linsner. I have a couple of the comic books. There's a nice image gallery here. Your avatar is from the third printing of Cry for Dawn 1. My favorite outfit, though, is from Dawn 1. A friend of mine in college had most of the Dawn comics, and she gave me a little sticker with the Dawn 1 cover. Here's what the cover looks like:
dawn_1a.jpg

You can't see it too well in this picture, but she's got chain around her left wrist, and with the rose on her right wrist is green barbed wire. Plus, the sheer part of her outfit is actually patterened with little skulls! It's a great image, and a great series. Linsner is good.

I had no idea. Thank you!

Etoile said:
Oh! That's Dawn of the Cry for Dawn series, which is on the naughty side of raunchy and includes nice nudity. She was created by Joseph Michael Linsner. I have a couple of the comic books. There's a nice image gallery here. Your avatar is from the third printing of Cry for Dawn 1. My favorite outfit, though, is from Dawn 1. A friend of mine in college had most of the Dawn comics, and she gave me a little sticker with the Dawn 1 cover. Here's what the cover looks like:
dawn_1a.jpg

You can't see it too well in this picture, but she's got chain around her left wrist, and with the rose on her right wrist is green barbed wire. Plus, the sheer part of her outfit is actually patterened with little skulls! It's a great image, and a great series. Linsner is good.

Etoile said:

Don't say that! Now she'll change it!

Ooops, too late...

Hee! Somehow I knew you might pick up that one. I thought of pointing it out, but I figured you'd see it on your own. ;)

aww geez not sure how you knew since you dont really know me :p
actually I picked several. editing them now. but this one was one of the ones I noticed first.

Etoile said:
Hee! Somehow I knew you might pick up that one. I thought of pointing it out, but I figured you'd see it on your own. ;)

I guess that's how I knew - it caught my eye right away too. :)

Good thing you weren't wearing a blindfold then!

(Trying to re-hijack the conversation)

FungiUg said:
Good thing you weren't wearing a blindfold then!

(Trying to re-hijack the conversation)

Opening up My toy box and choosing a black leather blindfold for all of the highjackers so that they cannot surf for new avs!
Adding a ball gag to keep them all quiet....hands bound behind their backs to keep their fingers off of the keyboard....
Now kiddies..back to the conversation....have you ever begged to have a blindfold removed or demanded the sub put their own blindfold on as You told them of the POSSIBLE indignities You may visit upon their vulnerability?

I love being blindfolded and tied up, I'm just sorry my soon to be ex-husband didn't get into it...He didn't want to torture me, or so he says...

I've got the reverse problem. When I tease/torture my lover, she ends up getting pissed off with me if I'm not careful! Unfair! What's a poor Dom to do?

Still, she loves helping me tease and torture a submissive, and I think she'd be okay with me using blindfolds on a submissive. So all is not lost!

Back