Bodyparts Anybody?

Oh me? Hmm. Eyes, I guess.

On a guy, definitely eyes or hands.

Forgot to answer the question last post.

Okay, so on women, it's the vagina, and on me, well, there isn't a special part of my body that I'm in love with, so probably the one that's in use from moment to moment, especially my heart.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

PS: Many will wonder why I love the vagina on a woman, but that's easy. This is the well spring of life, where it begins for each of us. It is alway warm, and at times very hot, and toasty, but definately comfortable to be within, or rest one's head on. It doesn't talk back, nor does it nag, but has a way of whimpering for attention that I find charming. And when it cries producing tears I know that it is very happy, and sometimes even content. Its scent is a mist that rises to heaven, and consoles the angles, while at the same time thrilling those mortals here down on earth lucky enough to draw near. And like mother Earth it refreshes the soul.

Re: Forgot to answer the question last post.

Dirt Man said:
It doesn't talk back, nor does it nag, but has a way of whimpering for attention that I find charming.
Not that it matters, but you keep losing me, Dirt.

Perdita

Re: Re: Forgot to answer the question last post.

perdita said:
Not that it matters, but you keep losing me, Dirt.

Perdita

Now that would be a shame.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Edited to add: It is my contention that if, as women say, men think with their penises, then it must stand true that women think with their vaginas. That being the case, then why not just get to the point, eh. Women create life, and that life enters the world through her portal/vagina. And so their thought processes are influenced by this magical happenstance as it were, and all that is involved with it. In other words, as I have always said, the only difference between men and women is the plumbing.

Last edited:
It's a battle between the side of the neck, the nose or the eyes.

Back