Bondage/Dominance Sadism/Masochism Purity Test

Well, since i am a sub and rather new, my score is low *pout* but i intend to change that :devil:

[quoteYou answered "yes" to 37 of 100 questions, making you 63.0% BDSM pure (37.0% BDSM corrupt); that is, you are 63.0% pure in the BDSM domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 34%, based on a comparison of your test results with 12641 other submissions for this test.
The average purity for this test is 71.3%. [/quote}

You answered "yes" to 87 of 100 questions, making you 13.0% BDSM pure (87.0% BDSM corrupt); that is, you are 13.0% pure in the BDSM domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 63%

Wow. LOL. Here are the results I got from a few others, if you're curious....

Here is the result of your Insanity Purity Test.
You answered "yes" to 33 of 40 questions, making you 17.5% sanity pure (82.5% sanity corrupt); that is, you are 17.5% pure in the sanity domain (you have 82.5% insanity in you).

You answered "yes" to 87 of 100 questions, making you 13.0% sexually pure (87.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 13.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 58%, based on a comparison of your test results with 289560 other submissions for this test.
The average purity for this test is 67.6%.

Wasn't that fun? I've always been addicted to purity tests, though, lol. The Armory is the best place to find them, too.

Kes

After last night ...

You answered "yes" to 42 of 100 questions, making you 58.0% BDSM pure (42.0% BDSM corrupt); that is, you are 58.0% pure in the BDSM domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 37%, based on a comparison of your test results with 12641 other submissions for this test.
The average purity for this test is 71.3%.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
WOW!!!

KestralWolfe - isn't the Armory great? I've liked playing with purity tests ever since I first ran into them my freshman year of college. Where'd you find the fetish test?

I was rather surprised to find that I'm 61% Netsex pure (the average is 73!).

Oh, and I know the guy who created the 1500-question test. He's kind of weird. ;)

KestralWolfe said:
You answered "yes" to 87 of 100 questions, making you 13.0% BDSM pure (87.0% BDSM corrupt); that is, you are 13.0% pure in the BDSM domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 63%

Wow. LOL. Here are the results I got from a few others, if you're curious....

Here is the result of your Insanity Purity Test.
You answered "yes" to 33 of 40 questions, making you 17.5% sanity pure (82.5% sanity corrupt); that is, you are 17.5% pure in the sanity domain (you have 82.5% insanity in you).

You answered "yes" to 87 of 100 questions, making you 13.0% sexually pure (87.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 13.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 58%, based on a comparison of your test results with 289560 other submissions for this test.
The average purity for this test is 67.6%.

Wasn't that fun? I've always been addicted to purity tests, though, lol. The Armory is the best place to find them, too.

Kes

I think you are the new champ (although Mister Blandings is no doubt off somewhere running up his score right now). You are even kinkier than Muffin;)

Also to Etoile

Dear and unholy gods! I tried to take the 1500, but the damn thing timed out just before I hit the submit button. AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Ah, and the hubby made his own purity test, so I guess I'll slide it up in here.....

For the truely weird......

Spousal duty ends there *chuckle*

Namaste,
Kes

results

Here is the result of your Bondage/Dominance Sadism/Masochism Purity Test.
You answered "yes" to 24 of 100 questions, making you 76.0% BDSM pure (24.0% BDSM corrupt); that is, you are 76.0% pure in the BDSM domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 30%, based on a comparison of your test results with 12641 other submissions for this test.

So, am i or am i not???? <giggles>

I just had to try it and see for myself...

You answered "yes" to 47 of 100 questions, making you 53.0% BDSM pure (47.0% BDSM corrupt); that is, you are 53.0% pure in the BDSM domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 40%, based on a comparison of your test results with 12641 other submissions for this test.

You answered "yes" to 55 of 100 questions, making you 45.0% BDSM pure (55.0% BDSM corrupt); that is, you are 45.0% pure in the BDSM domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 43%, based on a comparison of your test results with 12641 other submissions for this test.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay.
This is just freaky.
Both Muff and Perky got WAY the fuck higher scores then some of *us*.

What does this mean, guys? Does this mean that identifying as a BDSM'er is a concious choice, regardless of experience level?

It certainly looks that way, doesn't it? I sure as hell looks like Muff and Perky, both self-professed nillas and proud of it, have actually got more (in some cases a *lot* more) experience with sexual play that we claim as BDSM then do many who claim to be BDSM'ers.

Intention.
Self-identity.
Yearning.

I think these are better identifiers for those who want/need/claim kinship under the BDSM umbrella then does actual experience. I know, actually.

Who among us would cast Merelan out because she didn't have enough actual experience to stand with us and claim BDSM as her sexual/emotional core? What about T? Toss him out too cuz his last experiences were too long ago?

That's just plain bullshit.

We are who we think we are, who we feel we are, who we want and need to be. We change in our lifetimes according to no criteria but our own internal longings. whether or not we've actually done much skin-to-skin BDSM-type touching, if we feel we are BDSM'er, deep in the core of our being, then we are.

Just like those crazy kinky nillas think they aren't BDSM.

Ummm.
That make sense to anyone else?
:cool:

You answered "yes" to 20 of 100 questions, making you 80.0% BDSM pure (20.0% BDSM corrupt); that is, you are 80.0% pure in the BDSM domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 31%, based on a comparison of your test results with 12641 other submissions for this test.

There are two flaws in the test that make it inaccurate in judging how BDSM pure someone is, that I can see.
For one thing, there are several questions like "Have you ever written an erotic story" or "taken erotic pictures of your partner" that could apply to anyone.
More importantly, the questions are not weighted in any way. The questions "Been involved in a Slave/Master contractual relationship for longer than a day? (contract meaning verbal/written agreement setting up codes of behaviour for participants) " or "Been kept as a slave on a longterm basis? " are obviously far more important than asking if you ever wore a corset or recieved an enema, yet they carry equal weight.

cymbidia said:
Okay.
This is just freaky.
Both Muff and Perky got WAY the fuck higher scores then some of *us*.

What does this mean, guys? Does this mean that identifying as a BDSM'er is a concious choice, regardless of experience level?

It certainly looks that way, doesn't it? I sure as hell looks like Muff and Perky, both self-professed nillas and proud of it, have actually got more (in some cases a *lot* more) experience with sexual play that we claim as BDSM then do many who claim to be BDSM'ers.

:cool:

I've never been a self professed 'nilla, sugah. I've just been labeled one by lots of different people that don't know me. It doesn't bother me. It's just not true.

perky_baby said:
I've never been a self professed 'nilla, sugah. I've just been labeled one by lots of different people that don't know me. It doesn't bother me. It's just not true.
:eek:
:eek:
I mean, uh, what, ummm, astounding news.

I feel like giving you high fives or something. Why so quiet on the subject for so long, then, darlin'? Personal to you and not a part of you that you wished to share here? I can certainly understand that. Every one of us has pieces and parts that we're willing to share, and others that we want to leave on the skin side of our computer monitors.

So, D or S or s?
:D

lol, I've never kept it a secret, even the first thread I ever made, had your name in the title and a picture of my breast with clothespins on it.

In the Switch thread I said I was sub with Men and Domme with women. Although, <grin> when I was younger I did a bit of work as a Domme for a few men, it's only been recently that I've brought it into my personal life again.
The older I get the more I embrace that side of me. However, there's never been anything better than sub space, for me.

I've never been a 24/7 sub or Domme. Always just in sexual context. Some people may consider that just kinky, I do not, because of the extremities of my play.

It's not the only way I play, either. Although it is the majority.

The reason I've been quiet? Well, I don't really think I have been. It's just not what I focus on usually.

The questions I've come to you about have always been about safe calls and meetings for the first time. Because, that I had never done, probably because meeting people through the puter is a new thing for me.

The stories I have posted were originally written for another site. Although they're lightweight and nilla in this site, they were almost taboo at the other. They are actually the reason I was directed here.

Never meant to hide out.

<sigh>

You answered "yes" to 16 of 100 questions, making you 84.0% BDSM pure (16.0% BDSM corrupt); that is, you are 84.0% pure in the BDSM domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 29%, based on a comparison of your test results with 12641 other submissions for this test.

:p

MotorCitySam said:
You answered "yes" to 20 of 100 questions, making you 80.0% BDSM pure (20.0% BDSM corrupt); that is, you are 80.0% pure in the BDSM domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 31%, based on a comparison of your test results with 12641 other submissions for this test.

That score is much too low, Mister! Much, much too low!:p

CarolineOh said:

That score is much too low, Mister! Much, much too low!:p

Fine. I will go back and make a list, and use your pale pretty ass to hike up my score.

KestralWolfe, that's a great test! Unfortunately these are my results:
Here is the result of your Evil Twin's Macro/microfurry Purity Test.
You answered "yes" to 0 of 73 questions, with a total value of 0 points out of 111, making you 100.0% Macrofur pure (0.0% Macrofur corrupt); that is, you are 100.0% pure in the macrofur domain (you have 0.0% Really BIG Furry in you).
According to the scoring guide, your macrofur experience level is: Pink as pink can be, ya know!

This was fun.

I thought I would bump it for some of our newer posters.

:rose:

Back