Bondage

WynEternal said:
psst. Weren't we supposed to be convincing bunny how sweet and nice you really are? ;)

Oh DAMMIT
Bunny, it was all a joke, really :D
I am HARMLESS
(Mostly)

*squints with suspicion* i'm not at all convinced! you just keep your fist away from my virgin ass!

bunny bondage said:
violent rape is one thing, being tickled is another! and being denied ANY contact whatsoever is something completly unrelated!!! i used to date a guy who was VERY good at witholding himself from me, he'd wait until i was begging, literally tugging at him and his clothing until he'd even aknowledge my existence. *shudder* i'm not sure if i'd call that fuel for nightmares or the most fun sex ever. and oddly enough, he'd delight in tickling the soles of my feet and the backs of my knees. sound familiar?

don't you just hate a man who doesn't know the diference between with holding and teasing? They are so not the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!

bunny bondage said:
*squints with suspicion* i'm not at all convinced! you just keep your fist away from my virgin ass!

Don't worry bunny, that sort of thing is reserved for NAUGHTY little SAMS
I'm sure YOU'RE never naughty that way

Virgin, huh?

sweetnpetite said:
don't you just hate a man who doesn't know the diference between with holding and teasing? They are so not the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of know it & ignore it because we're sadists ;)

James G 5 said:
Oh DAMMIT
Bunny, it was all a joke, really :D
I am HARMLESS
(Mostly)

Wonder if I should start charging to keep saying how sweet you really are. :p

bunny bondage said:

Why do the words "virgin sacrifice" suddenly scream in my head?

:devil:

James G 5 said:

Virgin, huh?

LOL Unless it's a naughty lil sam that likes anal fisting. hehe (No that's not me.)

Ok James... I can see your devilish mind whirling. ;)

James G 5 said:

Virgin, huh?

*blush* yes, virgin

Originally posted by WynEternal
Why do the words "virgin sacrifice" suddenly scream in my head?

i don't know, but i'm doing a little screaming of my own over here!

WynEternal said:
Wonder if I should start charging to keep saying how sweet you really are. :p

At some point they'll just have to taste for themselves ;)

bunny bondage said:
*blush* yes, virgin

i don't know, but i'm doing a little screaming of my own over here!

No worries bunny
I've helped virgins before, and the only screaming they've done was for more :D

James G 5 said:
No worries bunny
I've helped virgins before, and the only screaming they've done was for more :D

this virgin is in need of no help, thank you so much!

mmm...
ever tried spurs? when they roll along i find they tickle me and it's sooo teasing...
I was once accidentially hit on the hip bone and the tail bone with a large paddle i think that was the only time my eyes ever teared up during that stuff....

ammre said:
mmm...
ever tried spurs? when they roll along i find they tickle me and it's sooo teasing...
I was once accidentially hit on the hip bone and the tail bone with a large paddle i think that was the only time my eyes ever teared up during that stuff....

I use whartenburg wheels
they're a medical device similar to spurs but with handlws that're designed to go along the skin

Back