Breast Feeding Fetish

Unfortunately my wife had a hard time with production of milk and was worried we wouldn’t have enough for baby. I clearly remember the first sex postpartum her riding me telling me the boobs were for the baby.
A disappointing moment for you I'm sure. I hope you at least got a few tastes along the way. There's really nothing better.

For the women, is it a mommy fetish or dominant component? Or is it the sensation of having your breast suckled on?

I love the idea of a trans mummy feeding me milk from her tits, or pinning her down and suckling from her. I think it can be D/s both ways.

My wife was extremely horny throughout her three pregnancies. During the first pregnancy when she was in full lactation mode she would feed the baby, put her to bed and then we would have sex, she is on top and starts dripping milk everywhere , I opened my mouth and said I am ready suddenly she pushes her nipple into my mouth and I start sucking, from that point on we used her milky boobs as sex toys. She loved to get her nipples in her mouth and suck herself, and believe me she still had plenty for the baby!

My wife was extremely horny throughout her three pregnancies. During the first pregnancy when she was in full lactation mode she would feed the baby, put her to bed and then we would have sex, she is on top and starts dripping milk everywhere , I opened my mouth and said I am ready suddenly she pushes her nipple into my mouth and I start sucking, from that point on we used her milky boobs as sex toys. She loved to get her nipples in her mouth and suck herself, and believe me she still had plenty for the baby!
Very nice and sensual.

Unfortunately my wife had a hard time with production of milk and was worried we wouldn’t have enough for baby. I clearly remember the first sex postpartum her riding me telling me the boobs were for the baby.
My Wifey produced more milk than our boys could eat. She often asked me to give her relief. She asked me if I was ok with her nursing other children in the neighborhood because some of the moms were not producing enough milk. I told her to go for it if she was comfortable. She was. She did. I wonder if the other dads helped her too? 😎

My Wifey produced more milk than our boys could eat. She often asked me to give her relief. She asked me if I was ok with her nursing other children in the neighborhood because some of the moms were not producing enough milk. I told her to go for it if she was comfortable. She was. She did. I wonder if the other dads helped her too? 😎
I wish I was one of the neighbors

For the women, is it a mommy fetish or dominant component? Or is it the sensation of having your breast suckled on?
It’s incredibly intimate, no fetish or dominance for me. Why would anything related to intimacy that occurs naturally and is consensual between adults need to be explained as a fetish?

I nursed all my kids for a long time so it was just a fact that milk was present and it lets down and runs or sprays out when you get excited or have orgasm. To me it’s weirder that some people are uncomfortable or have to compartmentalize it.

I would love to suck on a woman’s breasts. Suckle on them as she runs her fingers through my hair and comforts me. I look up to see her kissing and sucking on her husband’s large cock. It drops from her lips to bounce right in front of my face. With her hand still on my head she guides me forward still comforting me …

It’s incredibly intimate, no fetish or dominance for me. Why would anything related to intimacy that occurs naturally and is consensual between adults need to be explained as a fetish?

I nursed all my kids for a long time so it was just a fact that milk was present and it lets down and runs or sprays out when you get excited or have orgasm. To me it’s weirder that some people are uncomfortable or have to compartmentalize it.
Best response I've read here yet.

I agree woth your persepctive. It is incredible

I would love to suck on a woman’s breasts. Suckle on them as she runs her fingers through my hair and comforts me. I look up to see her kissing and sucking on her husband’s large cock. It drops from her lips to bounce right in front of my face. With her hand still on my head she guides me forward still comforting me …
I would love to see you suckle on my wife

It really is a beautiful to see a mother and child feeding. Daddy waiting his turn patiently

@BoyInTheCorner11

I’d definitely let you suckle on mine while you watch me suck on my husbands big dick, help me make him cum

Are there any women that enjoy ready feeding, or is it a guy thing? I have never had a boob fetish until recently. Out of nowhere I want to suck and suckle breast of all shapes and sizes. The idea of having a woman caress me as she feeds me her breasts makes me incredibly hard. Maybe even if she added some dirty talk. I even love the idea if she fed me cum off her breasts.
I made a connection with a woman from here--she actually contacted me--who loved breastfeeding but her husband hated it. We've been role playing for a few years now. I'm always looking for another breastfeeding/lactation rp buddy.

Back