Breeding Kink

Yes yes yes. One of my biggest turn ons. Feeling a thick cock pulsing cum in my pussy drives me wild. I love how slick and wet I am after being bred. Knowing my pussy is coated in potent cum. Thinking about swelling with his child is just too much. Drool. Makes me so horny to think about.

I HAVE A HUGE BREEDING KINK! When I'm having sex a woman or about to, practically the ONLY thing to get me off is knowing that she wants me to get her pregnant and mean it. I ESPECIALLY love it if she barely or doesn't even know me and she falls in love with me or just says it and tells me that she doesn't care if she gets pregnant or not by me because she will ALWAYS prefer me to cum inside her. Also, if she does indeed get pregnant then she'll tell me that she'll have as many babies as I want.
The basis of any good marriage is the husband's desire to breed and his wife's need

This wasn’t a fantasy of mine at the time, but my first lover was a married coworker, and I was definitely scared for a couple weeks after we first had sex. She was the aggressor and didn’t seem worried about getting pregnant. She insisted I not wear protection, said she was on the pill. Looking back, I think it was hot, and would have been honored to make her first baby with her. It’s a long story, but her husband was much older, and I wonder if she wanted it to happen.

I HAVE A HUGE BREEDING KINK! When I'm having sex a woman or about to, practically the ONLY thing to get me off is knowing that she wants me to get her pregnant and mean it. I ESPECIALLY love it if she barely or doesn't even know me and she falls in love with me or just says it and tells me that she doesn't care if she gets pregnant or not by me because she will ALWAYS prefer me to cum inside her. Also, if she does indeed get pregnant then she'll tell me that she'll have as many babies as I want.
@fruitz lets make it happen

This wasn’t a fantasy of mine at the time, but my first lover was a married coworker, and I was definitely scared for a couple weeks after we first had sex. She was the aggressor and didn’t seem worried about getting pregnant. She insisted I not wear protection, said she was on the pill. Looking back, I think it was hot, and would have been honored to make her first baby with her. It’s a long story, but her husband was much older, and I wonder if she wanted it to happen.
That sounds really hot. Even if they wanted it, I'd have a problem with having a kid out there that I have no contact with. BUT, it's a very hot fantasy. Hotter if she's cheating and trying to get pregnant because her husband can't get it done.

It probably is a good thing that we did not get into this until late in life. With my blessing the wife has fucked a number of men since we retired. Being older, I know my limitations so I am very content to watch her being well fucked by a hung stud. One guy in particular likes to let me know when he is ready to cum and asks where do I want him to cum. I know what she wants so I just go along and tell him to breed her. Even if she were only 30, I would not be able to say anything else. Just do it and worry about it later.

My wife and I are close to a couple who have a daughter. I've known her since she was born, and watched her grow up into a beautiful young woman seemingly overnight.

My dream is to have sex with my wife then sneak over to our friends' house and sleep with their daughter, and get her and my wife pregnant both in the same night.

It’s a huuuuge turn on. An older Daddy breeding his naughty girl. Wrapping my legs around him forcing him deep 🥵
I think its so hot too. I like to role play in the Literotica chat rooms and have a couple of scenarios laid out in my profile ... One for a step-daughter and another for the daughter-in-law wanting to be bred. I have a fair number of women that want to role play one of those or change it to play as my daughter.

I will (eventually, inshallah) produce a fairly wide variety of works here featuring pregnancy and mind control as the primary kinks. Cedar Station is my flagship work of sorts, but I have plans for others.

Feel free to offer suggestions!

I don't know why it's been making me so aroused, but yeah...the idea of an older man throwing me on a bed and fucking me nice and deep only to have him cum inside, all while telling me how he's going to fill me and breed me 🥵🥵🥵
Sounds just like my kind of fun but before fucking you deep I'd have to eat you into a coma, scream for me to fuck your brains out

Back