Breeding Kink

This is the most amazing kink. I love it. In my case, it is younger women who want to be made into concubines by a successful, strong older man. It is amazing to play online and for real.

The first time I got pregnant, I was blindfolded. It was a party set up by my colleagues. A few days before my marriage to my husband. No idea who or how many cocks fucked me that day. The second time I got pregnant it was a gangbang with 8 cocks. Though there was no blindfold this time, all of the came in my pussy too. So again donno who both my daughters fathers are.

The first time I got pregnant, I was blindfolded. It was a party set up by my colleagues. A few days before my marriage to my husband. No idea who or how many cocks fucked me that day. The second time I got pregnant it was a gangbang with 8 cocks. Though there was no blindfold this time, all of the came in my pussy too. So again donno who both my daughters fathers are.
It doesn’t matter who dad is as long as you love your children.

Some special friends need a donor that doesn’t costs thousands of dollars. This is what friends are for. Delivering the seeds to a married woman as her husband excepts the delivery method with hopes of pregnancy.
IMG-2878.gif

Back